49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Bro is drunk

The overhyped team this year is the Lions

And Rams. Lost their DC, no Donald, lost their best off-ball LBer. QB is another yr older. Their OL is all banged up.

Predicting the Rams to win the division Is wild.
[ Edited by Sickaa on Sep 4, 2024 at 1:13 PM ]
Lol @ Rams haha. Um nooo.
Originally posted by Montana:
Lol @ Rams haha. Um nooo.

And the Broncos making it as well in the AFC and the Texans not…
[ Edited by 9NERNATE on Sep 4, 2024 at 6:39 PM ]
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Bro is drunk

And Rams. Lost their DC, no Donald, lost their best off-ball LBer. QB is another yr older. Their OL is all banged up.

I think MMFB moved to LA this offseason (was in NY previously). Second, Schrager admitted he spent all offseason hanging around the Rams, so he thinks his opinion is biased.

With that said, McVay and Stafford combined with those receivers is a scary matchup. I wouldn't be surprised if they did indeed win the division…
Originally posted by DrEll:
Bro is drunk

I think MMFB moved to LA this offseason (was in NY previously). Second, Schrager admitted he spent all offseason hanging around the Rams, so he thinks his opinion is biased.

With that said, McVay and Stafford combined with those receivers is a scary matchup. I wouldn't be surprised if they did indeed win the division…

If you are really a Dr, you probably diagnose every patient with cancer.
LOL #5 seed 49ers. What a bunch of tools.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

And they get paid to spit that bs out! We get nada lol
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Why are people high on the Rams? I just don't get it. I look at their roster and I see 2 or 3 stars, a few other good players, and some unproven young players. There was already a big gap between the Niners and Rams and they lose a top 5 player in the league in Donald and yet somehow surpass the Niners who really didn't lose anybody? It's amazing how media members are glossing over them losing Donald, As if it was just some depth piece they lost. And their schedule might be even tougher than our's.
Three words to any team in the NFC or AFC facing the Niners: Bring it on!
Bro is drunk

Media fell in love with them because they beat some bad teams to end the year and lost to the Ravens in OT. Lmao

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Dark Kyle is here this season. And he is having no part of Cohn's disingenuous b******t.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Dark Kyle is here this season. And he is having no part of Cohn's disingenuous b******t.
did i miss something ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
did i miss something ?

Guy is a piece of s**t. Of course he puts out a piece all but saying CMC will rupture his Achilles
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Sep 5, 2024 at 5:23 PM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
did i miss something ?

Guy is a piece of s**t. Of course he puts out a piece all but saying CMC will rupture his Achilles

wtf
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Chiefs celebrating their 4 SB trophies tonight. 2 on Kyle's watch. Congrats bud for choking away two championships
Share 49ersWebzone