There are 146 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Andy wanted Paxton Lynch instead

Kyle valued Drake Jackson higher than Brock Purdy in the '22 draft.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
i am looking forward to seeing Kyle's updated play book this year. Hopefully we see a refreshed approach that factors in our subpar pass protection. I am hopeful he accounts for the league catching on to the deebo runs and passes behind or at the line of scrimmage. Hopeful he can figure out how to stretch the field without getting Brock killed.

Agree 💯 % and I hope our defense is better than last years defense!
I'm not sure where to put this but if anyone hasn't heard this it's very good but it will make you sad. Especially about the team not trying hard which I know many of saw in the NFCCG and Super Bowl.

[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Sep 9, 2024 at 1:36 PM ]
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by captveg:
Appreciate Kyle? Most 49er fans here wish he was the one shot in SF.

Well they are like children who don't get what they want at Christmas and say they want a new mom and dad and forget everything their parents did for them that entire year.

Everything mom and dad did ? What exactly about Kyle are you celebrating ? The two SB losses ? The two NFCC game losses ? Or does making it or those games equate to "mom and dad did everything" to you?

Kyle supporters are hilarious.
Originally posted by DrEll:

Well they are like children who don't get what they want at Christmas and say they want a new mom and dad and forget everything their parents did for them that entire year.

Everything mom and dad did ? What exactly about Kyle are you celebrating ? The two SB losses ? The two NFCC game losses ? Or does making it or those games equate to "mom and dad did everything" to you?

Bruh, I know this isn't worth my time cuz I know you'll never change, but all you do on here is b!tch and whine about Kyle as if he's the worst coach ever in the history of the NFL. And anyone that goes against your cockamamie opinion of Kyle is deemed a sheep or something just because we refuse to agree with you.

Look, you'll be hard-pressed to find a 49er fan that is fine with not winning a Super Bowl as long as we're in the playoffs. That's not what our argument is. The argument is you keep using hindsight as if getting rid of Kyle makes everything better. No one knows exactly who's gonna win every single year. As fans, we go with what gives us the best chance. And though you don't believe it, Kyle and company building the team since coming in 2017 has gotten us to the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 seasons, with the one losing season allowing us to draft Nick Bosa because of the record we had.

No, it's not winning the Super Bowl. But, don't act like we would've won if Kyle wasn't the coach. Cuz you don't know that.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InfiniteEight:

Bruh, I know this isn't worth my time cuz I know you'll never change, but all you do on here is b!tch and whine about Kyle as if he's the worst coach ever in the history of the NFL. And anyone that goes against your cockamamie opinion of Kyle is deemed a sheep or something just because we refuse to agree with you.

Look, you'll be hard-pressed to find a 49er fan that is fine with not winning a Super Bowl as long as we're in the playoffs. That's not what our argument is. The argument is you keep using hindsight as if getting rid of Kyle makes everything better. No one knows exactly who's gonna win every single year. As fans, we go with what gives us the best chance. And though you don't believe it, Kyle and company building the team since coming in 2017 has gotten us to the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 seasons, with the one losing season allowing us to draft Nick Bosa because of the record we had.

No, it's not winning the Super Bowl. But, don't act like we would've won if Kyle wasn't the coach. Cuz you don't know that.

BS. There are other coaches out there that have a proven track record. With this roster, of course we could have won a SB. It's more asinine to think that without Kyle and this roster, this team would be 4-13 every year. And yes, I acknowledge that Kyle helped build this roster, but so did Lynch and a bunch of other guys that would have made the roster more or less the same.
BS. There are other coaches out there that have a proven track record. With this roster, of course we could have won a SB. It's more asinine to think that without Kyle and this roster, this team would be 4-13 every year. And yes, I acknowledge that Kyle helped build this roster, but so did Lynch and a bunch of other guys that would have made the roster more or less the same.

what is your prediction tonight Dr?
Kyle won easily without CmC
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

what is your prediction tonight Dr?

Niner win

Solid job tonight. Gameplan, playcalling and being the anti-Campbell by taking the 3 instead of going for it on that 4th and 1. Good s**t.
Top tier coaching tonight.
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
Solid job tonight. Gameplan, playcalling and being the anti-Campbell by taking the 3 instead of going for it on that 4th and 1. Good s**t.

Don't leave out th main factor, which is the clear talent accumulation up to now,...which is probably tops in the NFL during his tenure.
[ Edited by random49er on Sep 9, 2024 at 8:31 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

was hoping at one point that SHANNY gives Baby Beast Mode a break ... who was our back up RB tonight?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

was hoping at one point that SHANNY gives Baby Beast Mode a break ... who was our back up RB tonight?

Isaac Guerendo who went in on one play but was subbed out on the same play. lol
Share 49ersWebzone