There are 208 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

So fortunate Kyle lucked out on the mason signing.
Originally posted by 5thSFG:

Lol kyle and john, a horrible coach and gm that just keep lucking out somehow!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 5thSFG:

Lol kyle and john, a horrible coach and gm that just keep lucking out somehow!

So godawful terrible they have four leaf clovers up their asses for a roster of past, present, and future all-pros. No wonder ownership is pissed.
I love my f**king coach
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by DrEll:
BS. There are other coaches out there that have a proven track record. With this roster, of course we could have won a SB. It's more asinine to think that without Kyle and this roster, this team would be 4-13 every year. And yes, I acknowledge that Kyle helped build this roster, but so did Lynch and a bunch of other guys that would have made the roster more or less the same.

what is your prediction tonight Dr?

Niner win
what a sheep
Kyle had turned the corner some last year in terms of conservative 4th down decision making, but I thought tonight was disappointing in that context.

Also thought the clock was poorly managed to end the 1st half. We have to do a better job allowing ourselves the time to score a TD without needing to take a couple shots at the endzone from 12 yards out.

No complaints other than those. Another great start to a season.
How did they not prep Jordan Mason before the game.... hell after the game, the team had to have known he would be the main player interviewed... and they would ask him generic questions about when he knew he would start...and how he adjusted bla bla.

Then Kyle or someone on the team got the nerve to get on him because he was honest in the moment?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I love my f**king coach

I f**kin right there with you brother!!!
This was Shanny's 65th win in regular season. Seifert has the team record with 98. Assuming the next couple seasons are what we expect them to be (10+ wins), Shanny could pass Siefert's team record by late in the 2026 season.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 9, 2024 at 10:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:
How did they not prep Jordan Mason before the game.... hell after the game, the team had to have known he would be the main player interviewed... and they would ask him generic questions about when he knew he would start...and how he adjusted bla bla.

Then Kyle or someone on the team got the nerve to get on him because he was honest in the moment?

Why assume it was Kyle or someone on the team that "got on him"? Maybe it was social media messages or something external.

Originally posted by captveg:
This was Shanny's 65th win in regular season. Seifert has the team record with 98. Assuming the next couple seasons are what we expect them to be (10+ wins), Shanny could pass Siefert's team record by late in the 2026 season.

And until he gets a ring it won't mean anything.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

And until he gets a ring it won't mean anything.

Must that always be the only topic? Enjoy the game a little. You probably won't even celebrate if they do win the SB because they would have done it "in spite of worst coach of all time, Kyle Shanahan."
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 9, 2024 at 10:55 PM ]
Kyle needs to change his hair style.... every side profile or angle besides his face I think its our defensive cord......Sorenson lol....

Why assume it was Kyle or someone on the team that "got on him"? Maybe it was social media messages or something external.

You think social media got him to act like this?

You think social media got him to act like this?

I'd say most likely it was a team media rep that chatted with him a bit before his press conference, but my point is we don't know, so no need to get the pitchforks out. The way you frame it is as though Shanahan is a mafia boss about to whack him or something.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 9, 2024 at 11:06 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone