George Kittle, Charvarius Ward join 49ers injury list ahead of clash with Rams →

There are 141 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
Hell, leave in Darnold, who kicked our a$$ yesterday and add in Addison who was out and give him Jefferson for the entire game. The loss would have been MUCH WORSE.

6 sacks on Purdy, maybe now Kyle will begin thinking about addressing how important the offensive line is.

SF was bad on 3rd downs yesterday. Sam didn't kick our asses. They had two blown coverages that lead to 14 pts.

early in the year with sloppy play. I don't expect that to be a theme all yr

That's still counts as him kicking our ass lol
A 6 point ass whooping.

Well a loss is a loss and Darnold sucks. You see him in the locker room after digging at Kyle? Such beta male anger it's hilarious.
Irrelevant, it took us beating ourselves more than the vikes. Take a look at those other blowouts losses by top teams. That wasn't us
If not for Fred Warner that absolutely would've been us.
Same could be said if we didn't turnover the ball, we win

it took their best game against our worst to barely win
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Well then that's a different concern and the question is why, since he's never been gun shy before?

Exotic looks on defense. Let's not forget Brock is still a young player. He is still learning, and he's shown he's capable of learning and adjusting.

This. He's gotta learn and develop.
Solid breakdown of someone who actually gets to watch the all-22

This was a solid breakdown and really matches the initial eye test for me.

I felt like after the game the safety play was bad and not just in the 97 yard td to Jefferson. The niners have invested way too much into their dline to not get more pressures from them. There were too many clean pockets for Darnold to throw out of. Imo until the dline can live up to its expectations 3rd downs will continue to be a liability for this team no matter the distance.

I thought Deebo played a great game. Aiyuk needs to be better. The niners paid him a lot of money to be their number 1 passing threat. I'm sure alot of what's going on is rust and he'll get better. This should be a reminder to both teams and players that it's important to get these contracts ironed out before the 11th hour. It puts the team and the players out of sync. It's still disappointing that Lamb got paid after missing all of camp and is playing like a number 1 receiver right out of the gate and Aiyuk has been invisible quite a bit.

This article said exactly what I was thinking. Greenlaw is really missed out there. Warner is playing unbelievable but he can only do so much. Greenlaw is a guy that helps get the rest of the defense juiced up because of the energy and attitude he plays with.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Sep 16, 2024 at 2:09 PM ]
How do we already have Deebo and McCaffrey out? We didn't even start game 3. My goodness. Stop playing Deebo at RB. Cowing looks like a star at slot WR. So use him. With all these weapons down. It's foolish not to use his speed to separate.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How do we already have Deebo and McCaffrey out? We didn't even start game 3. My goodness. Stop playing Deebo at RB. Cowing looks like a star at slot WR. So use him. With all these weapons down. It's foolish not to use his speed to separate.

Because football is tough on the human body.

Deebo had one rush attempt yesterday, BTW. I suspect his use as a WR is far more relative to his injury.

That doesn't fit your rage narrative, though.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 16, 2024 at 4:13 PM ]

Kyle does foolish s$&t in every game. With Trent and Aiyuk holding out and now Deebo also out, we in trouble. Kyle ain't turning into Walsh or Belechik to take advantage of those rookies. Looking like an 8 win season to me. Looking at the schedule😬
Originally posted by socal1632:

Kyle does foolish s$&t in every game. With Trent and Aiyuk holding out and now Deebo also out, we in trouble. Kyle ain't turning into Walsh or Belechik to take advantage of those rookies. Looking like an 8 win season to me. Looking at the schedule😬

I seriously question a lot of the things he does. Not sure you can win the big one with Kyle.
I seriously question a lot of the things he does. Not sure you can win the big one with Kyle.

You question it? What a shock!

It's the same b******t on this board every year. Niners lose one game, people want to riot.

I'm at the point that I want Kyle fired and the team to go 0-17 just to laugh at those who think Kyle is to blame for everything.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 16, 2024 at 4:18 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:

It's the same b******t on this board every year. Niners lose one game, people want to riot.

I'm at the point that I want Kyle fired and the team to go 0-17 just to laugh at those who think Kyle is to blame for everything.

Fire Kyle and watch Brock absolutely crumble.

Fire Kyle and watch Brock absolutely crumble.

Good.

Fire everyone. Cut everyone. Fold the franchise. Many here would be just as happy. Probably happier not to be slaves to their entertainment.

Good.

Fire everyone. Cut everyone. Fold the franchise. Many here would be just as happy. Probably happier not to be slaves to their entertainment.

Lol. Problem is they eat up the negativity so it will be even more engaging for them.
Well then that's a different concern and the question is why, since he's never been gun shy before?

Exotic looks on defense. Let's not forget Brock is still a young player. He is still learning, and he's shown he's capable of learning and adjusting.

This. He's gotta learn and develop.

That's relieving and a good point by Smokey. He is still young hasn't mastered some of those looks and it threw off his reads. Let's hope he learns from it.

I want him to get to that point like Brady where he already knows what they are doing pre snap 99% of the time.

I just want to win another Super Bowl 😞

It'll be nice for about a week. But then the grind begins again. It never satisfies for long. That's why one should enjoy the regular season success when it's there, too, instead of hating everyone that contributes to that success.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 16, 2024 at 4:46 PM ]
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

It'll be nice for about a week. But then the grind begins again. It never satisfies for long. That's why one should enjoy the regular season success when it's there, too, instead of hating everyone that contributes to that success.

Regular season champions!!!

Share 49ersWebzone