LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 281 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
I don't think you know what a fairweather fan is.

FWIW my biggest gripe with the Super Bowl or bust crowd is that they make terrible football arguments, not that they whine. You haven't been an exception, lol.

There's still whining in those long drawn out statements about nothing.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I was speaking to you telling us to stfu until February.

I was speaking to those whose posting rhetoric was practically suicidal over a Week 2 loss. If a regular season loss is too much to deal with perhaps those folks should just check out until later to see if the team is around in the post-season.
Originally posted by captveg:
I was speaking to you telling us to stfu until February.

I was speaking to those whose posting rhetoric was practically suicidal over a Week 2 loss. If a regular season loss is too much to deal with perhaps those folks should just check out until later to see if the team is around in the post-season.

My bad then, I thought you were talking directly to me which is why I was confused, because I didn't think my original statement was anything like that.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Montana:
how was BeattleJuice or.. Joker II?

Lol

I am not watching the Lady Gaga whatever that movie is..after the Dark Knight..Joker has taken a dump. Beetlejuice..have not seen it but Keaton usually does not disappoint.

But back to the subject...
Shanny sucks? Or he is the best coach ever? Lol

we can ALL AGREE that he's halfway to accomplishing what MARV LEVY did in Buffalo !!

If Karv ShannaLevy blows this it'll be a huge failure. Harbaugh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kyle
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by Koldo:
I just want to win another Super Bowl 😞

It'll be nice for about a week. But then the grind begins again. It never satisfies for long. That's why one should enjoy the regular season success when it's there, too, instead of hating everyone that contributes to that success.

Regular season champions!!!

Why bother watching each week if you don't enjoy the sport and regular season wins? This isn't in place of winning the Super Bowl, but a supplement to it.

If all you care about is the Super Bowl then kindly shut the hell up until February.

Losing three straight and several championship games, at least for me, has changed that dynamic.

After 2019 all you wanted after 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2019 SB and championship losses was just one...

and then we lost 2021, 2022, and 2023 in the championship and super bowl.

Now I'm back to not caring because I've accepted they likely never will.

So this season has actually been nice through 2 weeks because I really am sorta numb to whether they win or lose now.

I do think just one super bowl win changes that. But make no mistake, we have been tortured... just the opposite end of the spectrum of torture from what is was from 2003-2010 and 2014-2018.

You get it, they don't. After we lost last year these youngins just assumed we would be right back there again, whereas us older folks know it may not happen for another 10+ years.

Yep.We don't have an it coach. He's passed over like 3 sb victories worth of qb's. Anybody who is happy with parading one Jrock GaroppoPurdy after another out there isn't going to get it done. Seriously 330-64 carries CMC vs Mason last year?? WTF.
How can we have this many injuries? Do we even have a training staff and a training room?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How can we have this many injuries? Do we even have a training staff and a training room?

Lol do you do anything than cry non stop?

This is what I was saying after we lost the SB. Many were saying look at our team, we will be right back there etc.... yeah....last year was a health outlier for us tbh.

It's so incredibly hard to win it all.

This is what I was saying after we lost the SB. Many were saying look at our team, we will be right back there etc.... yeah....last year was a health outlier for us tbh.

Yeah it kind of was.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
We had our shot last year. Kyle blew it. Dynasty over.

Or as Deebo said on his podcast…."we've been the best team in football over the past 4-5 years". Shanahan has these guys believing that SBs aren't important as long as you're a champ inside that's what counts.

Awful

Originally posted by DrEll:

Or as Deebo said on his podcast…."we've been the best team in football over the past 4-5 years". Shanahan has these guys believing that SBs aren't important as long as you're a champ inside that's what counts.

Awful

🤡

Awful
lol, I guess you can live life happy now
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by Montana:
how was BeattleJuice or.. Joker II?

Lol

I am not watching the Lady Gaga whatever that movie is..after the Dark Knight..Joker has taken a dump. Beetlejuice..have not seen it but Keaton usually does not disappoint.

But back to the subject...
Shanny sucks? Or he is the best coach ever? Lol

we can ALL AGREE that he's halfway to accomplishing what MARV LEVY did in Buffalo !!

If Karv ShannaLevy blows this it'll be a huge failure. Harbaugh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kyle

Oh god another retarded nickname?
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Awful
lol, I guess you can live life happy now

Not happy at all. Just sad that the players have succumbed to moral victories and second place trophies. They think they're the best ever because that's how coach makes them perceive it. It explains why after 5 years of heart breaks, they can still go into games like last week, get their asses handed to them, then look surprised at how did that happen…

Meanwhile real dynasties like KC just on cruise control finding ways to win games they shouldn't…

I think there's only been 6 teams In the history of the sport that have lost the super bowl and then gone on to win It the following year, and now with all these Injuries piling up, it's fair to say, the odds are stacked against us

Last season did seem like our most realistic shot at winning the super bowl under Kyle.
Share 49ersWebzone