There are 234 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Method:
Shanny should go. He doesn't have it. Guy is a choker. Why the f are you subbing in Ronnie bell in the biggest play of the game? Why is that dude on the field period?

So many issues with how shanny coaches leads. Such a epic choke job... Again
lol.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I hope all of you begin to FINALLY question Kyle. He's done some really good things for this franchise. But he lacks championship mentality. Doesn't pay close enough attention to the details.. He's not good at managing the game. So many personnel misses with the draft and free agency.. It's time to start asking the tough questions

We look forward to you coaching the team, I'm sure you would be an upgrade
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bud49:
Defense is gonna get us this year.

Bosa
has been nearly nonexistent this year
Everyone wanted Jed to stay out. What year was it he was so pissed he left and drove the wrong way down one of the 49er streets? I respect Jed at this point. He has given everything they want. It's time to bring Kyle back down a notch and rip his ass Jed.
Tom Brady is already a better announcer than Shartinhishand as HC
I hope all of you begin to FINALLY question Kyle. He's done some really good things for this franchise. But he lacks championship mentality. Doesn't pay close enough attention to the details.. He's not good at managing the game. So many personnel misses with the draft and free agency.. It's time to start asking the tough questions

Frankly, losing Demeco is doing him in. Wilks and now Sorensen are costing this team on defense far more than Shanny's offense is. On offense you can point to individual guys not executing or being out with injury. Defense and Special Teams, though - just completely lost now under Sorensen. You can get away with underperformed Special Teams but not combined with an even more woefully underperforming Defense.
If he can't see that Cowing > Bell then he needs to go. Because everyone else can see it. Cowing in today and he catches that route and we win.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
If he can't see that Cowing > Bell then he needs to go. Because everyone else can see it. Cowing in today and he catches that route and we win.

I agree with this actually. Why was bell in there at all? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️.

🤡🤡🤡🤡
Originally posted by captveg:

Frankly, losing Demeco is doing him in. Wilks and now Sorensen are costing this team on defense far more than Shanny's offense is. On offense you can point to individual guys not executing or being out with injury. Defense and Special Teams, though - just completely lost now under Sorensen. You can get away with underperformed Special Teams but not combined with an even more woefully underperforming Defense.

Yes but he seems afraid to look outside for top hires. I know Wilks was but it's too touchy feely. Get a hard ass in and whip this defense into place. I'm tired of culture club. The 9ers culture. We need to hug and kiss. It's time for some ass kickers to come in. Special Teams too.

I've always supported Kyle, but now you can see cracks starting to form in the regime. An aging team with little depth. An insistence on playing guys like Bell, McKivitz, and Brendel. Choking games away.
Shanny is cooked, he will never win a SB. He is the Marve Leavy of the modern era.
Love our "fans"
Originally posted by BYisGod:
I've always supported Kyle, but now you can see cracks starting to form in the regime. An aging team with little depth. An insistence on playing guys like Bell, McKivitz, and Brendel. Choking games away.

I'VE repeatedly posted this,.. window closing.. window closing..

the guy is NOT an HC..
Complete meltdown.. Purdy missing a wide open Aiyuk for what would have been a touchdown. ST that gave up a huge return. Defense that can't seem to do anything right.

Another wasted year from hiring the wrong DC.

Such a frustrating loss to a team we really should have beaten imo.
Share 49ersWebzone