LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 263 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by mitpdub:
If old please delete, ai but true

All joking aside, I can really picture him thinking / saying things similar to all that behind closed doors

"I can't guarantee that anybody in the world will be alive on Sunday, so I can't guarantee who will be on our roster on Sunday,"

Defense and oline play could be the death of him one Sunday
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Decision time.
IMO, you don't remove a coach or player unless you have someone better to replace them.
Special Teams Coach Schneider. Who can we get to replace him? Absolutely a weakness.
WR Bell: I think he has talent that could be developed. But KS should never put him in when it's a crucial down. Put in Cowing ASAP.
RT McKivitz: He could be a good off the bench guy for a few plays. Biggest weakness on the OL and maybe the whole team.
DC: Maybe too early to conclude - BUT something isn't working at this time. And what is his sidekick doing??

KS better get this solved before it's too late.
Brendel is bigger issue than Mckivitz as amazing as that is.
They're both really bad. Mckivitz is leading the league in pressures given up.

This!~
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Decision time.
IMO, you don't remove a coach or player unless you have someone better to replace them.
Special Teams Coach Schneider. Who can we get to replace him? Absolutely a weakness.
WR Bell: I think he has talent that could be developed. But KS should never put him in when it's a crucial down. Put in Cowing ASAP.
RT McKivitz: He could be a good off the bench guy for a few plays. Biggest weakness on the OL and maybe the whole team.
DC: Maybe too early to conclude - BUT something isn't working at this time. And what is his sidekick doing??

KS better get this solved before it's too late.
Brendel is bigger issue than Mckivitz as amazing as that is.
They're both really bad. Mckivitz is leading the league in pressures given up.

This!~

How is he getting worse? Must be lazy and doesn't put in the work in the offseason. It was like Jimmy who would just get worse and worse every year since he treated the offseason as vacation time only. This guy probably does the same, and same with Brendel. They should be improving not getting worse ffs
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
If old please delete, ai but true

All joking aside, I can really picture him thinking / saying things similar to all that behind closed doors

"I can't guarantee that anybody in the world will be alive on Sunday, so I can't guarantee who will be on our roster on Sunday,"

Defense and oline play could be the death of him one Sunday

The Oline Is probably the reason Kyle has aged another 5 years since the start of last season
Share 49ersWebzone