LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 251 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by BP13:
Originally posted by Montana:
Imagine being up 30 pts and complaining
it's hilarious. people complaining about a blowout win.
sorry, some ppl don't just look at a result, especially against one of the worst teams in the NFL...
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Just Saw Maiocco post that the reason Niners offense must adapt is because defenses understand better what's coming now.

Exactly something spoken about here last offseason because everyone is copying his offense to the point it's dominant by far and now every defense is built to stop it more and more etc.

It's a natural evolution imo, I wonder how Kyle will evolve?

we saw a lil bit of it here. BP uncorking the deep ball. you can see DBs coming up to play the intermediate in breaking route. so they know our tendency. now we put on film hitting that deep ball when they do. that was a great rep.

Yes and I believe Olson called that out? That DB been cheating the in and return routes because Purdy has dominated there, but he smoked them deep.
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by BP13:
Originally posted by Montana:
Imagine being up 30 pts and complaining
it's hilarious. people complaining about a blowout win.
sorry, some ppl don't just look at a result, especially against one of the worst teams in the NFL...

Yes, some people are just not that bright.
Interesting.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Interesting.

WTF. Aren't we a play action team? What's the deal here?
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Interesting.

WTF. Aren't we a play action team? What's the deal here?

When PA is rare it's more effective? Not an answer I'm just trying to understand why Kyle's calling it and motion lower than normal
Share 49ersWebzone