Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Some folks try to hard
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 4, 2024 at 4:37 PM ]
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Wow. So it's Foerester's fault for our run game struggling in the red zone.

"We had a call the last three weeks, Minnesota, L.A. and New England. Three calls that we made early in a series, in the red zone that just were bad calls on my part to suggest to have them on the list, to even think we could run the plays. Not having enough foresight to think they might do something different. And that's what they did. We had plays prepped for what we thought they were going to do, they came with something different. They were bad calls. And so, not Kyle's fault, my fault. I put them on the list as the number one call. I said, 'Call it.' Stayed to the list, and then they show up with the defense, it doesn't work out."

Wow... the offensive genius relies on his s**tty O-line coach to call plays in the red zone.

Lmao this can't be serious. You really think tha it works differently in the NFL? When they have coaches meetings every week, you think HCs just run the whole show? BB even relied heavily on his assistants game planing. This explains a lot on why your football takes are so s**t. You're clueless

Yeah, maybe I was wrong expecting something different from the best offensive mind in football.

"We had a call the last three weeks, Minnesota, L.A. and New England. Three calls that we made early in a series, in the red zone that just were bad calls on my part to suggest to have them on the list, to even think we could run the plays. Not having enough foresight to think they might do something different. And that's what they did. We had plays prepped for what we thought they were going to do, they came with something different. They were bad calls. And so, not Kyle's fault, my fault. I put them on the list as the number one call. I said, 'Call it.' Stayed to the list, and then they show up with the defense, it doesn't work out."

Wow... the offensive genius relies on his s**tty O-line coach to call plays in the red zone.

Lmao this can't be serious. You really think tha it works differently in the NFL? When they have coaches meetings every week, you think HCs just run the whole show? BB even relied heavily on his assistants game planing. This explains a lot on why your football takes are so s**t. You're clueless

Yeah, maybe I was wrong expecting something different from the best offensive mind in football.

Well.. I mean.. Is there any coach who doesn't utilize assistants for game planning?

I think it would be weird to think Kyle does everything himself.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 4, 2024 at 4:46 PM ]
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Shannafans have now in Foerster the perfect scapegoat for Shanahan's failures.
Shannafans have now in Foerster the perfect scapegoat for Shanahan's failures.

Keep those fingers crossed for a L Sunday.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Some folks try to hard

It's how he gets his jollies

i wouldn't keep doubling down on this. You sound extremely ignorant right now. Just move on lol. It's crazy how so many people just can't take and L and admit they were wrong instead just keep saying dumb s**t.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

i wouldn't keep doubling down on this. You sound extremely ignorant right now. Just move on lol. It's crazy how so many people just can't take and L and admit they were wrong instead just keep saying dumb s**t.

You should follow your own advice, son.

You should follow your own advice, son.

What a child

Usual suspect. Always....
Originally posted by picklejuice:

nepo babies
Share 49ersWebzone