There are 239 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
All joking aside, the coaches need to figure out the red zone challenges. We are tied for 20th in the league for touchdown efficiency. We are scoring tds 44% at home and 57% on the road. We ended last year at 68% and led the league. With cmc down, play calling becomes critical. This is where geniuses earn their respect….

Every year is a little different based on personnel and coaching changes. Sometimes it takes some time to find the right combination of players before things start to click.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
All joking aside, the coaches need to figure out the red zone challenges. We are tied for 20th in the league for touchdown efficiency. We are scoring tds 44% at home and 57% on the road. We ended last year at 68% and led the league. With cmc down, play calling becomes critical. This is where geniuses earn their respect….

Every year is a little different based on personnel and coaching changes. Sometimes it takes some time to find the right combination of players before things start to click.
Fair enough hope it clicks soon because with this defense no lead is safe.

[ Edited by Heroism on Oct 5, 2024 at 9:44 AM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:

awesome, it's fun to see Brock and the offense evolving and always good to be a bit unpredictable.
Originally posted by Koldo:
Wow... the offensive genius relies on his s**tty O-line coach to call plays in the red zone.

Out of curiosity, where did the 49ers rank in RZ efficency last year?
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
Wow... the offensive genius relies on his s**tty O-line coach to call plays in the red zone.

I don't have that information, but I can tell you we currently rank #21 in RZ efficiency.

• JMC52
  • Veteran

Dumb fans clawing to go back to the dark days, it's unreal

Patriots had that dlinemen lurking underneath deebo and deebo ran across the field and not toward the endzone so its not as terrible decision as he makes it out to be. Also Kittle was the primary so it makes sense that Purdy locked onto him even if he was covered initially.

I don't have that information, but I can tell you we currently rank #21 in RZ efficiency.

#1.

And that was with CF assisting just like we have other assistants who contribute weekly as well.

It's still early in the season, we aren't fully healthy and we have 2 key starters who missed all of camp.

Let's not overreact.

#1.

And that was with CF assisting just like we have other assistants who contribute weekly as well.

It's still early in the season, we aren't fully healthy and we have 2 key starters who missed all of camp.

Let's not overreact.

CMC was a huge part of that red zone efficiency.

Better odds?

Making a medium distance field goal without a kicker

or

converting 4th and 23?

Kyle… for f**ks sake man
I know we had the blocked field goal. Which was amazing. But the ST has been terrible this year, which is why moody got hurt because he had to save a TD. Sigh
Share 49ersWebzone