There are 264 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Can't get it done. Consistently comes up short. Makes poor decisions in crunch time, and is losing games with an incredibly talented roster. If I'm Jed, I'm getting very impatient.
How did I know this thread would be at the top. Smh

Kyle haters are the worst.
We need a offensive coordinator
Just can't close games.
CHOKED again!
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Can't believe he told Mason to fumble. Dumb play call Kyle. Next time call for him to not fumble.

You can blame the details on the players if you want. The teams performance, or lack there of, is on the coach.

dont be dense
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Add something to the thread for once instead of cry about others. Explain to us what Kyle did well instead of come get all triggered at fans. We listened to you b***h for years you hypocrite.
Can't believe he told Mason to fumble. Dumb play call Kyle. Next time call for him to not fumble.

Told Brock to make sure he got 2 of his passes tipped for picks.

Told George to drop a tuddy in the EZ.

Told Brock to make a late throw so George couldn't get another shot at a tuddy...
Fire the DC, fire the ST coach, and no more FO powers for Kyle. I don't want him fired, but he just needs to be the HC only at this point imo.

Can't lose these types of games. They went scoreless in the second half!

I've been pro-Kyle all along. As new information becomes available, I change my opinion.

you?

You love a choke artist for a Coach
We have blown a 10 point in the 4th quarter, again. Offense made crucial mistakes in crunch time, again.
This is absolutely on coaching. Changes have to be made quickly! I am tired of this high school amateurs!
Originally posted by 5thSFG:

You can blame the details on the players if you want. The teams performance, or lack there of, is on the coach.

dont be dense

One fumble... Sure. One mistake when the game is in the line... Yeah. Players making bonehead mistakes constantly in these scenarios is a direct reflection of coaching.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Oct 6, 2024 at 4:11 PM ]
Just too many mistakes. Not on Kyle when Brock keeps turning the ball over
Share 49ersWebzone