There are 227 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

why are we so lost in the red zone?
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Can't believe he told Mason to fumble. Dumb play call Kyle. Next time call for him to not fumble.

Told Brock to make sure he got 2 of his passes tipped for picks.

Told George to drop a tuddy in the EZ.

Told Brock to make a late throw so George couldn't get another shot at a tuddy...
Told the offense to score 16 points in despite of having pro-bowlers all over the place. I am tired of excuses!
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
How did I know this thread would be at the top. Smh

Kyle haters are the worst.
Add something to the thread for once instead of cry about others. Explain to us what Kyle did well instead of come get all triggered at fans. We listened to you b***h for years you hypocrite.

Yep he's a hypocrite, spot on
Originally posted by ssuhaide:
Just too many mistakes. Not on Kyle when Brock keeps turning the ball over

It is for having a s**t OL
Originally posted by ninerFate:
Fire the DC, fire the ST coach, and no more FO powers for Kyle. I don't want him fired, but he just needs to be the HC only at this point imo.

Last time crap like this happen, Nolan got stripped of his personnel powers. Jed needs to do the same to Kyle.
23 points with 7 from the ST and 3 from Bosa's int.

Deebo, Kittle, Jennings, Mason, Aiyuk and Purdy with a decent OL. Not good enough coach Genius.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 6, 2024 at 4:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
why are we so lost in the red zone?
Because our coaching staff sucks when it comes down to that topic.
I am still absolutely pro KS but some mistakes we see over and over again. No improvement whatsoever.
ZERO points in the second half.

Kyle going to blame the ST and Defense in his presser instead of owning his mistakes.

Players must be getting tired of this b******t.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
23 points with 7 from the ST and 3 from Bosa's int.

Deebo, Kittle, Jennings, Aiyuk and Purdy with a decent OL. Not good enough coach Genius.

The Genius, ran out of geniuses! All by himself, he is crap.

Originally posted by ninerFate:
Fire the DC, fire the ST coach, and no more FO powers for Kyle. I don't want him fired, but he just needs to be the HC only at this point imo.
Today, if at all, all the offensive coaches have to be fired. ST in particular kept us in the game just like the defense.
Incomprehensible. Should never have even been close. This coach has a team at the lowest of lows.
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Can't believe he told Mason to fumble. Dumb play call Kyle. Next time call for him to not fumble.

You can blame the details on the players if you want. The teams performance, or lack there of, is on the coach.

dont be dense

One fumble... Sure. One mistake when the game is in the line... Yeah. Players making bonehead mistakes constantly in these scenarios is a direct reflection of coaching.

How about going for it on fourth and 23? If he wanted to pin them, why not run?

what about not ensuring our poor special team squad doesn't allow returns. A squad so bad they get out kicker hurt.

how about allowing our special teams to return the ball from the end zone with a minute and a half remaining?

we are constantly a sum of our errors. And the majority of our errors are legitimate coaching decisions.

the players screwed it up. The coach doesn't create a game plan to keep them from doing it
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
ZERO points in the second half.

This is a no-go
Lolol what a joke
Share 49ersWebzone