There are 262 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

• Koldo
  • Veteran
I choose to blame Chris Foerster for this dismal performance.

Who's Kyle's Scapegoat this year?
An offensive genius that scores one offensive td against one of the worst defenses in the league? I've been pro Kyle for a long time, but how is that defendable?

this s**t hasn't even been enjoyable this year. Complete clown show
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
I want him dead
Lots of problems reared their head in this one. Losing Moody changed the strategy and unfortunately exacerbated those issues.

The list is quite lengthy, so Kyle has his work cut out for him.

- OL is very inconsistent. Run blocking is either no gain or 10+ yards it seems. Pass blocking gets busted a handful of times a game.
- Mason's fumbling finally occurred at the worst time. They probably escape with the win if he doesn't fumble there.
- Purdy with a poor game. Both INTs had deflections, so it wasn't so much that but rather him trying too much and not throwing the ball away on a couple sacks. He clearly doesn't have a good feel with his WRs in the red zone right now. He just missed that one pass to Kittle in the first half redzone that would have given them four more points. Again, it's a lot of little things adding up.
- Those WRs are doing very little to be worthy of Purdy throwing it to them in the red zone.
- Defense had some big moments but they just cannot seem to put a full game together. Letting yet another absurd prayer deep shot conversion was their worst moment, but Murray's first half TD was also pretty ugly.
- Special Teams actually had their best game, so of course they lose their placekicker.

The team has no time to deal with most of these before Seattle on Thursday, but after that we could see some changes to shake things up. Will be interesting to see what may occur.
The Shana_FANS illusions are being shattered now. After Thursday and 2 - 4 and 0 - 3 in the division it will be even more so.

Originally posted by Deebo:
I want him dead
your account will be dead very soon, that's for sure.
I want him dead

Umm yeah, lol take a break dude
Originally posted by communist:

Just weird ass ppl man
Originally posted by ninerFate:
Fire the DC, fire the ST coach, and no more FO powers for Kyle. I don't want him fired, but he just needs to be the HC only at this point imo.
Today, if at all, all the offensive coaches have to be fired. ST in particular kept us in the game just like the defense.

I agree with you. And my biggest fear is if Purdy is regressing a bit, then I put that on Kyle.

I want him dead

Yeah wtf
Best game by JJ, best game by BA result in losses, are you kidding me?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I want him dead

Yeah wtf

Too many beers during the game ? Lol
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I want him dead

Yeah wtf

Too many beers during the game ? Lol

I've had few. Weirdly, wishing death on anyone, let alone a sports figure, is not on my mind.
LMFAO

at the clowns on this site who keep deflecting and denying the blame on our HC. You know who you are. The crap you see on the field this year is the result of his drafting and planning. Once again the most injured roster in the league that thinks the OL doesn't exist. What's the definition of insanity?

denial denial denial.
Share 49ersWebzone