There are 263 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Kyle is ruining his team. Shame
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
I've had few. Weirdly, wishing death on anyone, let alone a sports figure, is not on my mind.

I should have had a few
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by ninerFate:
Fire the DC, fire the ST coach, and no more FO powers for Kyle. I don't want him fired, but he just needs to be the HC only at this point imo.
Today, if at all, all the offensive coaches have to be fired. ST in particular kept us in the game just like the defense.

At minimum I think he's got too many responsibilities on his plate not to mention his draft approach especially as of recent has been mixed at best.
Originally posted by Predator85:
Best game by JJ, best game by BA result in losses, are you kidding me?

JJ at least scored TDs. Yuk played a great first half, but he's not winning in the red zone.

The team is inconsistent in a ton of areas right now and those are all compounding to drag each other down. Every ga,e this year has had it to one degree or another. This game they get a big Special Teams play finally and the offense and defense have huge errors.

Red zone offense is my biggest concern right now. Missing CMC isms part of it, but the team was better in the red zone than this before CMC arrived., so it can't just be on missing him. Other guys need to step it and win their individual battles and/or not make huge mistakes like turnovers.
Team does resemble its coach
Thankful Shanahan's a very good play caller yet tired of some key areas with him as HC.

Tired of the continuous average-to-poor OL play (he's heavily involved with the talent eval/draft selections).

Tired of the mainly poor ST play (he picks the coaches).

Tired of the poor situational/game management (entirely on him).

The many blown high draft picks have also come back to haunt this team & its depth (not all on him but he's heavily involved with draft eval/selections).

He's what this team has, though, and will just hope things somehow improve, that he'll be the HC to get this team over the hump.
Originally posted by justjim77:

You mean the coach that led the team to the NFC title game 4or the last 5 years. The only one he missed was when JG got hurt in the 2nd game of the year.

Kyles not going anywhere so go ahead cry babies b***h and moan about having one of the best coaches in the NFL.
Originally posted by BobSacamano69:
LMFAO

at the clowns on this site who keep deflecting and denying the blame on our HC. You know who you are. The crap you see on the field this year is the result of his drafting and planning. Once again the most injured roster in the league that thinks the OL doesn't exist. What's the definition of insanity?

denial denial denial.

So many holes have reared their ugly heads that I can't see how this one person who put himself at the center of everything can get it fixed. SB/Post Season looking like a very long shot.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

You mean the coach that led the team to the NFC title game 4or the last 5 years. The only one he missed was when JG got hurt in the 2nd game of the year.

Belichick was fired, if he can catch s**t so can Kyle.

• DrEll
  • Veteran

lol keep it going. Year after year of embarrassment and you guys keep supporting him like he's the messiah.

Starting to feel like a cult following with him…
Originally posted by jreff22:

Belichick was fired, if he can catch s**t so can Kyle.

So you think Kyle should be fired?
I'm tired of Kyle somehow thinking he's not responsible for the whole team. When we got our punt blocked a couple weeks back he said something to the affect of "we knew they may try a fake and were expecting it, but I didn't like the formation we came out with".

kyles the the head coach. When special teams suck week after week, that's completely on him. He can delegate authority, not responsibility.

the dude is only concerned with calling the offense, and f**king sucks at that lately too
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Kyles not going anywhere so go ahead cry babies b***h and moan about having one of the best coaches in the NFL.

Best huh ? Lol
Share 49ersWebzone