There are 243 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by justjim77:
Kyle is ruining his team. Shame

You mean the coach that led the team to the NFC title game 4or the last 5 years. The only one he missed was when JG got hurt in the 2nd game of the year.
he reminds me of Harbaugh. We were very good but you somehow had the feeling that JH is not able to improve the team and further.
Same feeling i got with KS right now.
Will Kyle ever take accountability for these horrid losses ?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by jreff22:

You mean the coach that led the team to the NFC title game 4or the last 5 years. The only one he missed was when JG got hurt in the 2nd game of the year.

Belichick was fired, if he can catch s**t so can Kyle.

So you think Kyle should be fired?

I do, and I've been pro Kyle until today. We've lost to two of the worst teams in the league.
[ Edited by 5thSFG on Oct 6, 2024 at 4:32 PM ]
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Originally posted by BobSacamano69:
LMFAO

at the clowns on this site who keep deflecting and denying the blame on our HC. You know who you are. The crap you see on the field this year is the result of his drafting and planning. Once again the most injured roster in the league that thinks the OL doesn't exist. What's the definition of insanity?

denial denial denial.

So many holes have reared their ugly heads that I can't see how this one person who put himself at the center of everything can get it fixed. SB/Post Season looking like a very long shot.

If he does get them humming again later this season he better get the credit for it.

He's done it before (2021), but I feel the circumstances this time are even harder due to the issues being harder to fix midseason, such as the OL and S talent.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Originally posted by BobSacamano69:
LMFAO

at the clowns on this site who keep deflecting and denying the blame on our HC. You know who you are. The crap you see on the field this year is the result of his drafting and planning. Once again the most injured roster in the league that thinks the OL doesn't exist. What's the definition of insanity?

denial denial denial.

So many holes have reared their ugly heads that I can't see how this one person who put himself at the center of everything can get it fixed. SB/Post Season looking like a very long shot.

He can't. And all the talent that built our SB teams are now working for either the jets, the commanders, the Texans, the dolphins and the titans. Everyone's gone. The same clowns denying anything is shanahan fault also think all our talent getting hired elsewhere is somehow a good thing. Total denial. It's never good to lose talent cause you know what happens when that keeps happening year after year like it had to us, our situation exactly. A whole bunch of wins with ZERO TROPHIES.
[ Edited by BobSacamano69 on Oct 6, 2024 at 4:33 PM ]

I think his drafting authority should be take away and the revamping of the D should be out of his control
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
I've had few. Weirdly, wishing death on anyone, let alone a sports figure, is not on my mind.

I should have had a few

It's 5 o'clock somewhere.

I think his drafting authority should be take away and the revamping of the D should be out of his control

So no. And that's not gonna happen cause Kyle runs the team and he's had plenty of success to suggest he knows what he's doing. We can't complain about his drafting then complain this team is too talented to lose this game.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Will Kyle ever take accountability for these horrid losses ?

Nope.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

He should at least be put on notice.

Kyles not going anywhere so go ahead cry babies b***h and moan about having one of the best coaches in the NFL.

By all means tell us what he did well today please. You guys that have to take your frustration out on others instead of the actual team and coach is simply dumb.
[ Edited by MucketyMuck on Oct 6, 2024 at 4:36 PM ]

Kyles not going anywhere so go ahead cry babies b***h and moan about having one of the best coaches in the NFL.

Lol
This dude has no idea what to do without CMC

So no. And that's not gonna happen cause Kyle runs the team and he's had plenty of success to suggest he knows what he's doing. We can't complain about his drafting then complain this team is too talented to lose this game.

We have spotty talent and the lack of decent depth is showing. I think they were lucky with the few big drafting hits and are using that good luck to hide all of the failures.
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
I'm tired of Kyle somehow thinking he's not responsible for the whole team. When we got our punt blocked a couple weeks back he said something to the affect of "we knew they may try a fake and were expecting it, but I didn't like the formation we came out with".

kyles the the head coach. When special teams suck week after week, that's completely on him. He can delegate authority, not responsibility.

the dude is only concerned with calling the offense, and f**king sucks at that lately too

Don't forget that he makes the draft decisions too.
Share 49ersWebzone