There are 183 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Will Kyle ever take accountability for these horrid losses ?

Nah, as long as the national and local sports media (and some dumb fans) keep riding his jockstrap with the "offensive genius" label, he won't.

Look who's gleefully posting like a madman after a loss

You should focus all your energy on making up excuses for your sorry-ass head coach.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Something to consider. The following guys on this roster were All Pro or Pro Bowl players last year or shortly before:

• Purdy
  • Aiyuk
  • Kittle
  • Deebo
  • Trent
  • Juice
  • Ward
  • Huf
  • Bosa
  • Warner

Nevertheless, we are losing games to far inferior competition. Let that sink in. Which other teams have this wealth of talent?

None of the O players matter if the OL is s**t. Warner can't cover the whole field.

instead of drafting a DB or OL we took a WR

I get this Oline needs work, but today Purdy had a lot of time to throw today and we still loss.
Yea can't use the o line excuse today. That s**t was on Purdy
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

Nah, as long as the national and local sports media (and some dumb fans) keep riding his jockstrap with the "offensive genius" label, he won't.

You should focus all your energy on making up excuses for your sorry-ass head coach.

I can't believe how comfy it is to live in your head.

You must be poor, lol.
This is what happens when you trade THREE 1st round draft picks for Trey Lance. We could have had more talent at OT, DT, CB, S, RB, LB. More depth too. Chickens coming home to roost.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Fire Kyle and hire Belichick

That's what I said. I was called a hater.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Fire Kyle and hire Belichick

That's what I said. I was called a hater.

It's just not a reasonable position. No owner is doing that based on the results of the 49ers and Patriots the last few years.

Always the sign of a loser who defaults to the rent free s**t. Very telling

This is what happens when you trade THREE 1st round draft picks for Trey Lance. We could have had more talent at OT, DT, CB, S, RB, LB. More depth too. Chickens coming home to roost.

Then we go and draft a 24 year old WR. A guy with shoulder issues and wasn't even that great in college. Who gets shot while fighting off a robber instead of giving up a low end Rolex.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 6, 2024 at 5:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Then we go and draft a 24 year old WR. A guy with shoulder issues and wasn't even that great in college. Who gets shot while fighting off a robber instead of giving up a low end Rolex.

Lmao.

We're highly emotional.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Shanny getting handled by lesser talented teams.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Lmao.

We're highly emotional.
Lol yeah. Losing can do that.

lol this made me chuckle.
Share 49ersWebzone