• Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Will Kyle ever take accountability for these horrid losses ?

Nah, as long as the national and local sports media (and some dumb fans) keep riding his jockstrap with the "offensive genius" label, he won't.

Look who's gleefully posting like a madman after a loss

You should focus all your energy on making up excuses for your sorry-ass head coach.

I can't believe how comfy it is to live in your head.

Always the sign of a loser who defaults to the rent free s**t. Very telling

Can't let go of me, can you?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Fire Kyle and hire Belichick

That's what I said. I was called a hater.

I wouldn't say hater is the appropriate name ti call you
We have a top 10 team in terms of talent when healthy, but as a unit working together? We are an average team as a whole with no cohesion right now, it's always one guy making an inexcusable mistake at the worst time.

Yiadom, Purdy, Mason, Kittle (wide open drop), Brown, and Malik Mustapha all had some egregious mistakes that should make them sick when they see it on film.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 6, 2024 at 5:35 PM ]
Originally posted by the_dynasty:
Will Kyle ever take accountability for these horrid losses ?

Nah, as long as the national and local sports media (and some dumb fans) keep riding his jockstrap with the "offensive genius" label, he won't.

Look who's gleefully posting like a madman after a loss

You should focus all your energy on making up excuses for your sorry-ass head coach.

I can't believe how comfy it is to live in your head.

Always the sign of a loser who defaults to the rent free s**t. Very telling

Can't let go of me, can you?

Congrats tonight, i know you are super fired up over the L
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bud49:
Shanny getting handled by lesser talented teams.

Its a recurring theme. he just plain sucks
Originally posted by Deebo:
Its a recurring theme. he just plain sucks

Careful people will come after you for saying that
I'm all about defending Kyle. I really am. I've seen in multiple threads Kyle cannot control Mason fumbling or Brock getting hit by a free rusher and throwing an interception. The bottom line is this team Isn't clutch. The cardinals turned it up, got lucky a few times, and we found ourselves down by a point with a chance to win it. The same story with LA to some degree. This team does not have the comeback clutchness in them. I just don't see it. This ain't about a single player. This is holistically a bad team when the lights shine brightest. I think they assume they will win and then woops it doesn't happen
  • bud49
  • Veteran
I know what it is. It's the hair he needs to cut it.
Originally posted by Silky:
I'm all about defending Kyle. I really am. I've seen in multiple threads Kyle cannot control Mason fumbling or Brock getting hit by a free rusher and throwing an interception. The bottom line is this team Isn't clutch. The cardinals turned it up, got lucky a few times, and we found ourselves down by a point with a chance to win it. The same story with LA to some degree. This team does not have the comeback clutchness in them. I just don't see it. This ain't about a single player. This is holistically a bad team when the lights shine brightest. I think they assume they will win and then woops it doesn't happen

What's his record on 4th quarter comebacks? Like 1 and something? That's not Mason's fault.
Originally posted by bud49:
I know what it is. It's the hair he needs to cut it.

Dude looks like Sorensen, which is troubling…

if we lose Thursday we should consider burning this thing down and rebuilding. If we can't win now, we certainly won't be winning in the foreseeable future
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
if we lose Thursday we should consider burning this thing down and rebuilding. If we can't win now, we certainly won't be winning in the foreseeable future

Lol
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This is what happens when you trade THREE 1st round draft picks for Trey Lance. We could have had more talent at OT, DT, CB, S, RB, LB. More depth too. Chickens coming home to roost.

Then we go and draft a 24 year old WR. A guy with shoulder issues and wasn't even that great in college. Who gets shot while fighting off a robber instead of giving up a low end Rolex.

I feel terrible for what happened to him. Hope he heals up for the best. But the pick is separate and it was AWFUL based on our needs. I can't believe this organization sometimes. Really a WR? Another weapon for this team? With what we need.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
What do you expect him to say when they fumble inside the 10 after a nice drive that could have sealed the game? Was he supposed to tell Mason not to fumble?

I said accountability for the loss, not for one drive.

Or do you think he really doesn't have to take accountability for 0 second half points against a mediocre at best defensice team, at home?

0 second half points. One for six in the redzone.

Yeah they don't have CMC right now. Other teams besides Eagles also don't have a comparable player. Doesn't prevent them from scoring touchdowns.

Not only it was a bad game offensively, it was a patented loss where they held a lead in the fourth and squandered it.

But I'm sure there will be scapegoats. Steve Wilks, Tartt, Burford, Mason, Moody. Anyone but Kyle.

I want my teams head coach to take some responsibility and accountability. Dan Campbell has no problem doing this.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This is what happens when you trade THREE 1st round draft picks for Trey Lance. We could have had more talent at OT, DT, CB, S, RB, LB. More depth too. Chickens coming home to roost.

Then we go and draft a 24 year old WR. A guy with shoulder issues and wasn't even that great in college. Who gets shot while fighting off a robber instead of giving up a low end Rolex.

I feel terrible for what happened to him. Hope he heals up for the best. But the pick is separate and it was AWFUL based on our needs. I can't believe this organization sometimes. Really a WR? Another weapon for this team? With what we need.
no, it was not. By the time, we had to consider Deebo, BA or JJ being gone after this season, if not even two of them.
I don't know about you but not a long time ago, the wr corps here was a joke. I don't want that to happen again.
Share 49ersWebzone