There are 253 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

2-2 against four teams that have a combined four total victories against teams not named the 49ers .

this entire staff is gone after this season without some sort of miracle
[ Edited by 5thSFG on Oct 6, 2024 at 7:55 PM ]
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
2-2 against four teams that have a combined two total victories against teams not named the 49ers .

Lol.
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Oct 6, 2024 at 7:46 PM ]
Did we really need a WR with our #1 pick last year? I got nothing against Ricky and obvious I hope he's good but was he really a necessity for a SB caliber team when we already had Deebo, BA, and JJ? I under some contract are ending but we don't need a future player we need immediate help.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
don't you have to win a super bowl once to be considered a dynasty? asking for a friend.

Guy is a coordinator; always been a loser; always will be.

I think most of us could have coached the team last year to a super bowl win. It's one of the greatest rosters ever assembled.

Why should we expect him to win with anything less when he can't win with more than anyone else?

Wasted what could have been about 3 lombardi's on this f**king dork. It's time.

Im not gonna go as far as that. But it would go a long way if the HC would take some blame and would get off his ass and address issues that are glaring for a while now. It's like this team is trying to run it back every year where in the NFL there is only present. Can't live in the past. Innovate, do something, fire up the team, find some ways to get into the endzone. Creative ways.

Dont just throw your QB out there in shotgun every other play. You see things arent working out. Switch it up. You're the supposed genius playcaller. You've got good players, players you've paid and players you're about to pay. This isnt a bum ass Patriots offense. Ray ray couldnt get burn last year but hes playing well for the Falcons. This team especially on offense is stacked.
2-2 against four teams that have a combined two total victories against teams not named the 49ers .

If the Webzone had its way, no coach would last more than 5-6 weeks.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

How about year 9 if it stays as it is now. Is that long enough or more?

If the web zone had its way Kyle would be given a lifetime contract regardless of how his teams perform… works both ways.

The entire D staff needs to go. I would also throw in the ST douche and Foerster too.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MucketyMuck:
Did we really need a WR with our #1 pick last year? I got nothing against Ricky and obvious I hope he's good but was he really a necessity for a SB caliber team when we already had Deebo, BA, and JJ? I under some contract are ending but we don't need a future player we need immediate help.

I think Ricky is the replacement for Deebo or Aiyuk. One of them will be gone next year
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
If the web zone had its way Kyle would be given a lifetime contract regardless of how his teams perform… works both ways.

Team has gone to nfc championship game in 4 of 5 years and is off to a slow start through 5 games this season.

If you think that staff should be fired, your expectations are absurdly high. If you think it's going to take a miracle for them to keep their job after this season, as a poster said above, you're delusional.

Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Lol.

I don't mind the chuckle. Missing the playoffs with this talent, followed by the QB saga that's to follow, and with a coach that looks like he's losing years off his life.

this staff isn't a lock to come back, whether fired or voluntarily, if we choke the season away as embarrassingly as we have.
Originally posted by 9erson3:
How about year 9 if it stays as it is now. Is that long enough or more?

How about we wait and see how the rest of the season unfolds? Is that too unreasonable?
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:

Team has gone to nfc championship game in 4 of 5 years and is off to a slow start through 5 games this season.

If you think that staff should be fired, your expectations are absurdly high. If you think it's going to take a miracle for them to keep their job after this season, as a poster said above, you're delusional.

For sure. There are no coaches in the nfl in jeopardy of losing their job after a long post season run. Completely baseless claim by me….my bad

oh wait…there is a coach….with Kyle's credentials….in jeopardy of losing his job.

to disagree is one thing. To laugh at the idea just makes you naive
I don't mind the chuckle. Missing the playoffs with this talent, followed by the QB saga that's to follow, and with a coach that looks like he's losing years off his life.

this staff isn't a lock to come back, whether fired or voluntarily, if we choke the season away as embarrassingly as we have.

Its barely October. Last season they lost three in a row heading into the bye. In 2022 they were 3-4 early in the season. In 2021 they were 3-5 at one point.

And this year they have had quite a few more injury issues early on. Maybe wait a few months before panicking?
For sure. There are no coaches in the nfl in jeopardy of losing their job after a long post season run. Completely baseless claim by me….my bad

There might be, Kyle just isn't one of them.
Share 49ersWebzone