There are 172 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
CMC ain't playing. as i look at this season i don't see Deebo in the PB. BA neither. BA it took him a while to have a good game. so you are talking about 2 possible PB, and 1 is a FB.

All of these guys made the Pro Bowl in the past. Are you thick headed?
Krueg Show Live is tearing into everyone. You guys should listen.

Originally posted by redrathman:
CMC ain't playing. as i look at this season i don't see Deebo in the PB. BA neither. BA it took him a while to have a good game. so you are talking about 2 possible PB, and 1 is a FB.

No need for your insults. I just don't fault Shanny for 23 points with all the PBers, when the most prominent one is on IR. come on now, what are we doing here? BA held out and played like a fool. that's not on coach. he's getting it done with BP, JJ, and Mason that's like zero draft investment. the broadcast even showed you that. so i'm tempted to uno reverse your insults, but i will take the high road and say good day fellow fan
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He's a tool bag. No thanks
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

He's a tool bag. No thanks

He's speaking a lot of truth right now.

No need for your insults. I just don't fault Shanny for 23 points with all the PBers, when the most prominent one is on IR. come on now, what are we doing here? BA held out and played like a fool. that's not on coach. he's getting it done with BP, JJ, and Mason that's like zero draft investment. the broadcast even showed you that. so i'm tempted to uno reverse your insults, but i will take the high road and say good day fellow fan

7 of those points yesterday came on a blocked field goal return for touchdown. Did you watch the game? The week prior Fred Warner had to return an interception for a touchdown.

The product on the field is unwatchable yet I'm still watching for some reason.

7 of those points yesterday came on a blocked field goal return for touchdown. Did you watch the game? The week prior Fred Warner had to return an interception for a touchdown.

We have to score on defense or special teams to have a chance. The offense is terrible right now. In the red zone. We move it the field. But can't score.

unwatchable? I thought it was a darn good highly entertaining game. we came up short. happens. losing a kicker mid game is rough. that cost us points, in a 1 point game. the mason fumble was a key moment. that's just execution there.
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
THIS, but he's not doing that. It seems like he's making the same mistakes over and over again. Dude doesn't learn, or he doesn't like to admit he's made a mistake. Time for the guy to go.

Amazing how sacking Shanahan is the webzone's answer to everything.

But they aren't playing at that level right now. Trent Williams has been anything but elite as well. Sometimes guys have down seasons or it takes them a long time to get going.

Originally posted by English:

Every year. The Webzone would replace coaches on a weekly basis if it held that power.

unwatchable? I thought it was a darn good highly entertaining game. we came up short. happens. losing a kicker mid game is rough. that cost us points, in a 1 point game. the mason fumble was a key moment. that's just execution there.

The offense is unwatchable compared to last year and that should concern everyone. The defense is folding under the pressure of terrible offensive play calling.

It's not sustainable.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:
THIS, but he's not doing that. It seems like he's making the same mistakes over and over again. Dude doesn't learn, or he doesn't like to admit he's made a mistake. Time for the guy to go.

I don't think firing him is the answer, but he certainly seems to have a hard time evolving or changing his ways. Not sure how you remedy that.
The offense is unwatchable compared to last year and that should concern everyone. The defense is folding under the pressure of terrible offensive play calling.

It's not sustainable.

The 49ers won TOP handily. The defense is folding due to missed tackles and guys not playing disciplined, giving opposing offenses too many freebies.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

But they aren't playing at that level right now. Trent Williams has been anything but elite as well. Sometimes guys have down seasons or it takes them a long time to get going.

And when they did all this offense could manage was 23 in the Super Bowl against the Chiefs. That game should have been a blowout.
Share 49ersWebzone