There are 196 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by BP13:
If greenlaw's achilles didn't explode in the superbowl, Kyle is probably wearing a big ass ring today

That was such a freak thing man. Just hopping on the sidelines, then pop. It sucked so bad. Huge loss.

But you are right, probably would not have gone into OT.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
I don't understand why you think it's so wildcard. Bellicheats right there for the taking. You can't get more proven track record than his.

Or we can just assume he's washed like we did with Brady... We all saw how that turned out ...

Trade Kyle. You'd get 2 firsts and 2 seconds from some dumb team like the raiders. Give bellicheats the reigns and we'd be back in the SB easy.

We moved on from harbaugh because he hitched his wagon to a gimmick in Kaepernick and refused to change. The thing is this time it's different because brocks actually good and similar to Brady.

We aren't losing because our QB sucks that our coach handpicked. Hell if we had done the same thing as harbaugh they all should have been fired with Lance.

Even worse than harbaugh and kapernick. Make no mistake Brock has already bought them overdue time.

There was no good reason to fire Harbaugh. Went to the SB with Kap, then to the nfccg with Kap, and that next offseason they tried to send him to the Browns. They didn't give him a chance to develop Kap. Josh Allen took years, it wasn't right to just pull the plug on Harb and Kap after a SB and NFC championship. If Kyle got the Harbaugh treatment he would've been fired long time ago for no reason
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Oct 9, 2024 at 2:51 AM ]
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
I don't understand why you think it's so wildcard. Bellicheats right there for the taking. You can't get more proven track record than his.

Or we can just assume he's washed like we did with Brady... We all saw how that turned out ...

Trade Kyle. You'd get 2 firsts and 2 seconds from some dumb team like the raiders. Give bellicheats the reigns and we'd be back in the SB easy.

We moved on from harbaugh because he hitched his wagon to a gimmick in Kaepernick and refused to change. The thing is this time it's different because brocks actually good and similar to Brady.

We aren't losing because our QB sucks that our coach handpicked. Hell if we had done the same thing as harbaugh they all should have been fired with Lance.

Even worse than harbaugh and kapernick. Make no mistake Brock has already bought them overdue time.

There was no good reason to fire Harbaugh. Went to the SB with Kap, then to the nfccg with Kap, and that next offseason they tried to send him to the Browns. They didn't give him a chance to develop Kap. Josh Allen took years, it wasn't right to just pull the plug on Harb and Kap after a SB and NFC championship. If Kyle got the Harbaugh treatment he would've been fired long time ago for no reason

I couldn't possibly disagree more. All good though I respect your opinion 👍🏻
Originally posted by 5thSFG:

They could do the same thing with Kyle and Purdy right now. If we fired Kyle and sent this thing into the dumps, Purdy wouldn't make it out. He wouldn't kneel, so he'd be able to revive his career elsewhere, but I'm telling you Kyle and Brock could have the same exact thing done to them if the fo wanted to
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Oct 9, 2024 at 3:49 AM ]

They could do the same thing with Kyle and Purdy right now. If we fired Kyle and sent this thing into the dumps, Purdy wouldn't make it out. He wouldn't kneel, so he'd be able to revive his career elsewhere, but I'm telling you Kyle and Brock could have the same exact thing done to them if the fo wanted to

I feel like that's a little revisionist history.

Yea give Purdy Tomsula and the worst roster and all the Alex fans and National Anthem lovers would have some bloopers to laugh about too (have you seen his Iowa state lowlights?). Except this time it would be the Trey lovers and Nick Wright's of the world saying Purdy is awful and he was never any good at any point
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Oct 9, 2024 at 4:39 AM ]

Yea give Purdy Tomsula and the worst roster and all the Alex fans and National Anthem lovers would have some bloopers to laugh about too (have you seen his Iowa state lowlights?). Except this time it would be the Trey lovers and Nick Wright's of the world saying Purdy is awful and he was never any good at any point

Looks like you're heavily invested in this opinion. I'll step away. Good luck 👍🏻👍🏻
Why do you always jab at the people you're disagreeing with? I'm absolutely capable of critical thought. If we disagree on a topic, im just as likely to be objective and unbiased as you are.

Providing the same courtesies you require is only polite.

Hey right back at you dude….I think some folks are being emotional, petty, lack perspective, only live in instant reaction spewing whatever come to mind first and yes lack some football knowledge.

my post to you is a reflection of how some folks are in here (not necessarily you).

the idea of not wanting to hold players accountable at all is dumb and narrative driven. Disagreeing is fine…that's all this forum does….telling me that the world is flat because you said so is basically what folks are doing with this whole Kyle is the only reason for W/Ls. Yeah I'm gonna toss out the reasoning for stating that BS as bias and unknowledgeable about football.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 9, 2024 at 5:00 AM ]

Looks like you're heavily invested in this opinion. I'll step away. Good luck 👍🏻👍🏻

Or you could back your opinion that Kyle and Brock couldn't have the same thing happen to them right now, but you obviously can't
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Eight playoff wins and four NFC Championship appearances in the last five seasons and we're talking about moving on from him for a total wild card coach that might not even get us to a winning record.

This fanbase is a bunch of spoiled brats. Y'all are exactly the reason we lost Harbaugh and had to suffer through the total suckage of Tomsula and Kelly.

All is well now. The most potent weapon in Kyle's offense is back to rescue the season. Back to lighting up the scoreboard with 3s. Too bad this is football and not the nba…
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Eight playoff wins and four NFC Championship appearances in the last five seasons and we're talking about moving on from him for a total wild card coach that might not even get us to a winning record.

This fanbase is a bunch of spoiled brats. Y'all are exactly the reason we lost Harbaugh and had to suffer through the total suckage of Tomsula and Kelly.

The glory years of Kyle's reign are over. The decline is starting. The question now is when to pull plug…. Definitely not this year and probably not next year. It's a question of when. Not if. No playoffs this year and likely a losing record will generate pressure on ownership to fix the team.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:

The glory years of Kyle's reign are over. The decline is starting. The question now is when to pull plug…. Definitely not this year and probably not next year. It's a question of when. Not if. No playoffs this year and likely a losing record will generate pressure on ownership to fix the team.

If the Cohn rumor was true, it's the same exact thing as Harbaugh. Got to a sb and nfccg in 1.5 years with a qb, and have it all blown up that offseason. This year feels like 2014. Like something's off. Only thing left to do is fire Kyle and hire Kocurek as hc

Based off what? A couple weeks of football lol? You must have said the same s**t last yr when they lost 3 in a row in October.

last I check they finally found their FQB, who's only scratched the surface of what he can be…unless you think he's gonna turn into a pumpkin?

Who the hell you gonna replace him with that's better? All this franchise did for years was hire and fire HCs….New is not always better, I had to listen to all of you whine about firing Harbs for yrs.

They're two bad plays away from being 4-1, but yeah the sky is falling Ya'll act like we're getting blown out of games or some s**t.

my god relax people, it's the beginning of October. The instant reaction stuff is draining.

Based off what? A couple weeks of football lol? You must have said the same s**t last yr when they lost 3 in a row in October.

last I check they finally found their FQB, who's only scratched the surface of what he can be…unless you think he's gonna turn into a pumpkin?

Who the hell you gonna replace him with that's better? All this franchise did for years was hire and fire HCs….New is not always better, I had to listen to all of you whine about firing Harbs for yrs.

They're two bad plays away from being 4-1, but yeah the sky is falling Ya'll act like we're getting blown out of games or some s**t.

my god relax people, it's the beginning of October. The instant reaction stuff is draining.

I'm all for making changes and trying new things. As you said, there's a lot of the season left. Lets see how it unfolds then we can discuss what we think need to be done. I don't see firing at all though, that's illogical
to me.
Share 49ersWebzone