Kyle's gonna show the haters a thing or two tonight
Shoulda kept the mustache
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Lol u watch that s**t?

How about you actually watch the film?

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
So be like the Browns then? A revolving door @ the HC position is how you feel we will win the SB?
I don't agree.

Teams don't fire HC's that have been to two NFCCs and two SBs in the past 5 years.

our fans base is dramatic as s**t

Why do you guys always cherry pick the stats that support him.

If we want to be honest shanny and McDermott are the longest tenured head coaches without a Superbowl win.

I am pretty sure the consensus has been that we have had the best roster in football for the last 4 years at least.

Yet we have no sb wins to show for it.

Would you consider it underperforming if you have the most resources but don't have the most output to show for it?

I mean if we cannot agree on that then there's no point in arguing further.

I mean average should be what 2 SB wins out of 4 years of the best roster? If we're talking averages?

I see a poorly coached team without discipline. a better coached team would execute. That is sloppy football… I see a coach who does not make his players perform at their best. I also agree with the first video, Kyle is well known for getting in his own way.
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

If we want to be honest shanny and McDermott are the longest tenured head coaches without a Superbowl win.

I am pretty sure the consensus has been that we have had the best roster in football for the last 4 years at least.

Would you consider it underperforming if you have the most resources but don't have the most output to show for it?

I mean average should be what 2 SB wins out of 4 years of the best roster? If we're talking averages?

How is stating that they've been two 2 SBs and 2 NFCCs in the past 5 yrs…cherry picking lol? It's literally what has happened.

you want to talk about averages…

I'd say the Baltimore Ravens have had a top end roster with a 2x MVP for that SAME time period and haven't even made it to ONE SB. Why isn't Harbs on the hot seat? Because he won a SB over a decade ago? Give me a break.

Matt LaFleur with a 2x MVP in the same time span didn't even get to one SB to even have CHANCE to lose it. Why isn't he gone?

The Steelers have been a 9-8 team during that same time span. Why isn't Tomlin gone? According to all of you the HC is the reason a team wins or loses. Those guys haven't won s**t in forever.

ya'll lack so much perspective. You call truths cherry picking because it's not what you want to hear. Such much whining.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
I see a poorly coached team without discipline. a better coached team would execute. That is sloppy football… I see a coach who does not make his players perform at their best. I also agree with the first video, Kyle is well known for getting in his own way.

So it's not the play calling like you all were whining about earlier? Now we're gonna move the goalpost and say Kyle and his coaches don't coach guys to run their routes properly or go through the correct holes in the run game?

so the last 5 yrs when they were winning all these games, it was all coaching right? It wasn't the players at all. I mean you can't have it both ways.

lol of course you agree with the simple jack hot take…no way any of your players can be held accountable. They're just robots. lol what a load of s**t.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:

That's correct. Acho and the 1st video are correct.

Yup you didn't watch the film. That's clear.

I can't take the stupidity in here. You think you guys would be open to learning something, at least giving it a try… Nah that's to difficult. Much easier to go with the moron take about trying to please his dad or some dumb s**t.

We've reach troll behavior…I just can't accept that people are that stupid.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
So be like the Browns then? A revolving door @ the HC position is how you feel we will win the SB?
I don't agree.

Teams don't fire HC's that have been to two NFCCs and two SBs in the past 5 years.

our fans base is dramatic as s**t

What do we mean by output? We do have a lot of playoff wins and memorable moments. Now before you say "SBs are all that matters!" Does that mean the Vernon Davis catch against NO in the playoffs shouldn't matter? Or the Catch II with T.O? Or how about the run in 2019 and Mosterts memorable game? Or Purdys comebacks against GB and the Lions last year? There's definitely output. So many coaches have 0 SBs and some barely have a memorable playoff win. I feel like some people will live in misery if they expect a SB every year and cannot enjoy the fun times we had.

No. Last year we had the best roster from top to bottom. We didn't have a discernibly better roster than the Eagles in '22, and the Rams definitely had a better roster in '21.

Look at the teams.

Yup you didn't watch the film. That's clear.

I can't take the stupidity in here. You think you guys would be open to learning something, at least giving it a try… Nah that's to difficult. Much easier to go with the moron take about trying to please his dad or some dumb s**t.

I watched it and it's not inconsistent with what I said. If you block the wrong guys or run to the wrong hole that's bad coaching and inconsistent preparation. That points directly to Shanahan.
Originally posted by Silky:
What do we mean by output? We do have a lot of playoff wins and memorable moments. Now before you say "SBs are all that matters!" Does that mean the Vernon Davis catch against NO in the playoffs shouldn't matter? Or the Catch II with T.O? Or how about the run in 2019 and Mosterts memorable game? Or Purdys comebacks against GB and the Lions last year? There's definitely output. So many coaches have 0 SBs and some barely have a memorable playoff win. I feel like some people will live in misery if they expect a SB every year and cannot enjoy the fun times we had.

Right? And when does the luster of winning a SB wear off? If Kyle won a SB in 2008 and is still the coach now (without wining one again) are they all super excited to have him as the HC still?

no f**king way. That's Tomlin. How about John Harbaugh? Nothing for over a decade and that's with a MVP (2Xs) at QB. Not even another SB. He hasn't done anything better than Kyle since Kyle has been here.

Basically unless our HC is Andy Reid, people would be crying about firing the HC….what a miserable way to "root" for your team. Go be a Jags or Brown fan if you're all about firing HCs every other yr
Share 49ersWebzone