LISTEN: Rookie 49ers Shine Against The Seahawks →

There are 275 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

that FB screen shoulda been called on 2nd down...damn, Shanny clueless..
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by redrathman:
Special teams and defense bailing Shanahan's
s**t play calling again. These Seahawks look like garbage, Pete's absence is felt.

I used to think SEA and DAL has the dumbest fans, I think because of "fans" like you, we're #1 now

I like that you freely admit you "used to" think. Shipdip doesn't know how words work.
Gotta say… I'm loving this Seahawks game 😳🔫
Do these guys look well coached tonight? I say not. Defense falling apart. Special teams failing. Kyle's oline killing drives. Wake up. This guy is not it.
Loses the challenge like a punk.
Loses the challenge like a punk.

It was a good challenge IMO. Refs missed the call
s**t play calling again. These Seahawks look like garbage, Pete's absence is felt.

I used to think SEA and DAL has the dumbest fans, I think because of "fans" like you, we're #1 now

I like that you freely admit you "used to" think. Shipdip doesn't know how words work.

Lol spelling corrections is your rebuttal? You act like you don't use a phone/pc to post and you send your posts written by hand in the mail. Auto correct happens, don't be a Karen.
IG on a wheel route vs LB. How hard is it to try this 1 FN time.
Love the ol double motion plays

Lol spelling corrections is your rebuttal? You act like you don't use a phone/pc to post and you send your posts written by hand in the mail. Auto correct happens, don't be a Karen.

Don't insult someone's intelligence and type the way you do. Are you blacked out drunk?

Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Love the ol double motion plays

More amateur s**t from Kyle.
Special Teams being this bad for so long is directly on Shanahan. He hires the coaches, he keeps crappy ST coaches like Schneider. ST is a huge 3rd Phase of the game - you need to be either even or winning at ST in every game.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Special Teams being this bad for so long is directly on Shanahan. He hires the coaches, he keeps crappy ST coaches like Schneider. ST is a huge 3rd Phase of the game - you need to be either even or winning at ST in every game.

Agree 💯
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

It's all on Milquetoast.
Disgusting game.
Share 49ersWebzone