There are 258 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Have to fire him at season's end. He's damaged goods.
Originally posted by DrEll:

WHY wait?? get rid of him MONDAY !!
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Special teams and defense bailing Shanahan's
s**t play calling again. These Seahawks look like garbage, Pete's absence is felt.

I used to think SEA and DAL has the dumbest fans, I think because of "fans" like you, we're #1 now

I like that you freely admit you "used to" think. Shipdip doesn't know how words work.

Lol spelling corrections is your rebuttal? You act like you don't use a phone/pc to post and you send your posts written by hand in the mail. Auto correct happens, don't be a Karen.

Don't insult someone's intelligence and type the way you do. Are you blacked out drunk?

I attacked your football intelligence. But doesn't seem you have much regular intelligence to attack anyways, so don't get so emotional.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by DrEll:

WHY wait?? get rid of him MONDAY !!

GARBAGE DAY IS MONDAY.
s**t play calling again. These Seahawks look like garbage, Pete's absence is felt.

I used to think SEA and DAL has the dumbest fans, I think because of "fans" like you, we're #1 now

I like that you freely admit you "used to" think. Shipdip doesn't know how words work.

Lol spelling corrections is your rebuttal? You act like you don't use a phone/pc to post and you send your posts written by hand in the mail. Auto correct happens, don't be a Karen.

Don't insult someone's intelligence and type the way you do. Are you blacked out drunk?

I attacked your football intelligence. But doesn't seem you have much regular intelligence to attack anyways, so don't get so emotional.

I do wonder if the way you form sentences might be a sign of brain disease? Are you watching this football game?
The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

I do wonder if the way you form sentences might be a sign of brain disease? Are you watching this football game?

Ya, we're winning on the road as of now. How is Special Teams bailing Kyle btw?
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

You mean insanity. I'll correct you before english grammar nazi here does.

This game has been sloppy, just as that two point conversion failed. Andy Reid is going to decimate this team.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

You mean insanity. I'll correct you before english grammar nazi here does.

Mistaking "used to" and "use to" is an absolute sign of brain disease bro. It wasn't auto correct get it checked.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Kyle's gonna show the haters a thing or two tonight

This will age well
I don't even care if they win, this team f**king sucks. And it's coaching. This is seattle. I'm done with Shanahan.

This game has been sloppy, just as that two point conversion failed. Andy Reid is going to decimate this team.

Ya, coaches make the plays. You saw that throw and catch by Kyle last drive?

Pat would be a nobody without Andy. Andy was the greatest HC in the league before he got Pat

Talk about brain disease
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I don't even care if they win, this team f**king sucks. And it's coaching. This is seattle. I'm done with Shanahan.

Agreed, this Seattle team isn't good. Any fan that thinks this is a well played game might have brain disease.

Ya, coaches make the plays. You saw that throw and catch by Kyle last drive?

Pat would be a nobody without Andy. Andy was the greatest HC in the league before he got Pat

Talk about brain disease

I hope your brain gets the treatment it needs.
Share 49ersWebzone