49ers hold off Seahawks for much-needed win in Seattle, 36-24 →

There are 357 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I don't even care if they win, this team f**king sucks. And it's coaching. This is seattle. I'm done with Shanahan.

Agreed, this Seattle team isn't good. Any fan that thinks this is a well played game might have brain disease.

The goal posts are changing fast

Sorry this win upsets you, thoughts and prayers.
The fact is that our red zone offence has been terrible in 3 out of 5 games.

We have also given up big leads in 3 out of 5 games.

Thats enough for any buddy mathematician to realise that there is a pattern.

But nah, Kyle can't see it.

Or do anything about it.

But yeah, he is an offensive genius.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
I don't even care if they win, this team f**king sucks. And it's coaching. This is seattle. I'm done with Shanahan.

Agreed, this Seattle team isn't good. Any fan that thinks this is a well played game might have brain disease.

If only they had won the Super Bowl this trashy.

If only they had won the Super Bowl this trashy.

Oh s**t I think you got that brain disease too, rip both of us.
Kyle makes easy wins, very difficult or sometimes impossible.
So many upset 49er fans that we won tonight.
Oh, wow, back in first place. All the crybabies aren't going to be happy this week.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

Its football my guy. When you're one of the top teams year in and out, you have a target on you.

Chiefs biggest win of the year so far was 13 points last game. Every other game they won by a one score difference.

This fan base sucks lol. Even beating our rival in their own house, prime time, and dominating most of the game isn't enough. You children think that every game should be won by 30 points. You cry like when you don't get your way when mommy doesn't buy a candy bar in the store.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
So many upset 49er fans that we won tonight.

3-3 = average.. .average...
36 pts bunch of rookies rolling. So sorry ya'll won't having to complain about this week

Its football my guy. When you're one of the top teams year in and out, you have a target on you.

Chiefs biggest win of the year so far was 13 points last game. Every other game they won by a one score difference.

This fan base sucks lol. Even beating our rival in their own house, prime time, and dominating most of the game isn't enough. You children think that every game should be won by 30 points. You cry like when you don't get your way when mommy doesn't buy a candy bar in the store.

Delusional. Have you not seen the history of Kyle Shannahan. Every team he has coached do the same damn thing!

But, it's me and my well known mommy issues that are the problemo.

And comparing us to the Chiefs. Recently don't they have a bit more silverware than us? The exact thing we are saying Kyle Shannahan can't achieve.
A win is a win is a win. I'll take it. Several of the problems that have been plaguing us reared their ugly head. The good news is Kyle clearly did some self reflection and we saw some things that have been missing: commitment to the run, return of more PA pass, etc. Hopefully that self reflection can continue to D and STs
We have the worst fans... lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:
36 pts bunch of rookies rolling. So sorry ya'll won't having to complain about this week

Until he holds Schneider accountable he's still an idiot

Delusional. Have you not seen the history of Kyle Shannahan. Every team he has coached do the same damn thing!

But, it's me and my well known mommy issues that are the problemo.

And comparing us to the Chiefs. Recently don't they have a bit more silverware than us? The exact thing we are saying Kyle Shannahan can't achieve.

This is his first team has a HC. What are you talking about lol

Chiefs have Mahommes. You know...players win games? Have you ever played any sports? It wasn't Gretzky's HC that made him a winner, MJ would've been great and a winner without Phil, and as we've seen, BB was average without Brady.
Share 49ersWebzone