There are 234 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's safe for another week. You Shana_FANS lucked out. We will let him slide for 1 more week. Take it 1 week at a time and see how it goes.

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
He has to get rid of this special teams coach, wtf. And he needs to start Feliciano at center asap.

Won't do either…
Originally posted by DrEll:
The team has so much potential. Too bad Kyle wastes it away. What was it, late 3rd / early 4th, when he lost his mind and went into all pass mode like he did on the SB 3rd quarter.

so easy to rattle him. If Geno didn't exist, Seattle could've completed the comeback and Kyle would have had no answers.

But let's keep defending him.

Dude you really sound like the people we make fun of in the politics threads. Really weird personality u have
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
The team has so much potential. Too bad Kyle wastes it away. What was it, late 3rd / early 4th, when he lost his mind and went into all pass mode like he did on the SB 3rd quarter.

so easy to rattle him. If Geno didn't exist, Seattle could've completed the comeback and Kyle would have had no answers.

Dude you really sound like the people we make fun of in the politics threads. Really weird personality u have

Yup… zero value

Must feel weird holding the jockstrap of a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

I can remember when the 49ers didn't lose Super Bowls.
[ Edited by redrathman on Oct 10, 2024 at 9:16 PM ]
We won. Thank god but something needs to be done about special teams. Can we agree that's on Kyle to fix .no excuse for that kind of poor performance. we a running out of kickers… he must do something different.
Originally posted by redrathman:

Must feel weird to hold the jockstrap for a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

Can you? Remember to schedule your prostate exam
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Must feel weird to hold the jockstrap for a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

I'm under 40 but thanks anyway.

Must feel weird to holding the jockstrap of a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

What do you mean by "your team"?

Incredibly sad brag. Again I think this is the beginning of a brain thing my bud.

Must feel weird to holding the jockstrap of a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

Oh wait are you just a Shanahan fan and not a 49era fan?

So you remembered those SB victories before you were even born? Lmao.

Btw when you watched those YouTube videos, did you also learn about the no salary cap era, having the best QB in the league, and arguably the greatest player of all time with Rice. How about Bill Walsh? A defense with a bunch of HOFers?

Oh wait are you just a Shanahan fan and not a 49era fan?

49era? Brain disease kicking in?

Must feel weird holding the jockstrap of a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

Good points.

So you remembered those SB victories before you were even born? Lmao.

Btw when you watched those YouTube videos, did you also learn about the no salary cap era, having the best QB in the league, and arguably the greatest player of all time with Rice. How about Bill Walsh? A defense with a bunch of HOFers?

1994. I know math is hard with the early signs of brain disease but please get it sorted.
Share 49ersWebzone