There are 239 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by redrathman:
1994. I know math is hard with the early signs of brain disease but please get it sorted.

You were 9 years old at most, lol.
Must feel weird holding the jockstrap of a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

....after rebuilding a crap team and getting them there twice. You kinda left that out.
[ Edited by random49er on Oct 10, 2024 at 9:23 PM ]
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
1994. I know math is hard with the early signs of brain disease but please get it sorted.

You were 9 years old at most, lol.

Holy s**t and still aware? The math is blowing this dudes mind.
Originally posted by random49er:
Must feel weird holding the jockstrap of a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

....after rebuilding a crap team and getting them there twice. You kinda left that out.

Lynch did that.

Lynch did that.

He hired Lynch so he did that.

Lynch did that.

Shanahan apologists dig deep, it's really sad.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by DrEll:
The team has so much potential. Too bad Kyle wastes it away. What was it, late 3rd / early 4th, when he lost his mind and went into all pass mode like he did on the SB 3rd quarter.

so easy to rattle him. If Geno didn't exist, Seattle could've completed the comeback and Kyle would have had no answers.

But let's keep defending him.

Dude you really sound like the people we make fun of in the politics threads. Really weird personality u have

Must feel weird to hold the jockstrap for a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

I can remember when the 49ers didn't lose Super Bowls.

Can you? Remember to schedule your prostate exam

I'm under 40 but thanks anyway.

So you remembered those SB victories before you were even born? Lmao.

Btw when you watched those YouTube videos, did you also learn about the no salary cap era, having the best QB in the league, and arguably the greatest player of all time with Rice. How about Bill Walsh? A defense with a bunch of HOFers?

I love that you don't remember the 1994 team but it really did happen. Looks like you had to look up the wiki?

It wouldn't surprise me how much you have forgot.
[ Edited by redrathman on Oct 10, 2024 at 9:29 PM ]

Lynch did that.

If you handpick, hire, and draft guys that do a great job, you get the credit.

You're no logic-monster, are you?
Well 49er fans, here we are again on a Thursday night after another game that showed the Jeckyl and Hyde personality of Kyle Shannahan and every single team he has ever coached.

There is no Nivana, no clarity, no mountain top, just a continual game of football snakes and ladders, and tonight, we landed on a ladder so forward we go.

Lynch did that.

If you handpick, hire, and draft guys that do a great job, you get the credit.

You're no logic-monster, are you?

What does Lynch do then? You think Shanahan should take credit for the cap? Are you ok?

What does Lynch do then? You think Shanahan should take credit for the cap? Are you ok?

Paraag handles the cap, young man.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Paraag handles the cap, young man.

Dude above you just said Shannan fixed the cap.
The team has so much potential. Too bad Kyle wastes it away. What was it, late 3rd / early 4th, when he lost his mind and went into all pass mode like he did on the SB 3rd quarter.

so easy to rattle him. If Geno didn't exist, Seattle could've completed the comeback and Kyle would have had no answers.

Dude you really sound like the people we make fun of in the politics threads. Really weird personality u have

Must feel weird to hold the jockstrap for a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

Interesting …not being intelligent coupled with being a liar is no way to go through life son .
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Interesting …not being intelligent coupled with being a liar is no way to go through life son .

49ers won the Super Bowl in 1994 dips**t.
Dude above you just said Shannan fixed the cap.

I didn't see anybody say that. You were the dude above me, btw.
Share 49ersWebzone