There are 232 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by redrathman:
49ers won the Super Bowl in 1994 dips**t.

1995 actually.

#NewFan
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Dude above you just said Shannan fixed the cap.

I didn't see anybody say that. You were the dude above me, btw.

So how did he "rebuild" the team? He hired Lynch? Parag was already in the executive.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by DrEll:
The team has so much potential. Too bad Kyle wastes it away. What was it, late 3rd / early 4th, when he lost his mind and went into all pass mode like he did on the SB 3rd quarter.

so easy to rattle him. If Geno didn't exist, Seattle could've completed the comeback and Kyle would have had no answers.

But let's keep defending him.

Dude you really sound like the people we make fun of in the politics threads. Really weird personality u have

Must feel weird to hold the jockstrap for a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

I can remember when the 49ers didn't lose Super Bowls.

Can you? Remember to schedule your prostate exam

I'm under 40 but thanks anyway.

So you remembered those SB victories before you were even born? Lmao.

Btw when you watched those YouTube videos, did you also learn about the no salary cap era, having the best QB in the league, and arguably the greatest player of all time with Rice. How about Bill Walsh? A defense with a bunch of HOFers?

1994. I know math is hard with the early signs of brain disease but please get it sorted.

What happens to Super BOWL(S)? Can't understand the difference between plurals? Brain disease is accelerating.

And if you're under 40 your parents probably tucked you in before the game ended.

Once again, I'm sorry we won tonight. Go eat a bag of cheetos, drink a mountain dew, and I'm sure you will feel better by tomorrow.
  • Cosmo

1995 actually.

#NewFan

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
The team has so much potential. Too bad Kyle wastes it away. What was it, late 3rd / early 4th, when he lost his mind and went into all pass mode like he did on the SB 3rd quarter.

so easy to rattle him. If Geno didn't exist, Seattle could've completed the comeback and Kyle would have had no answers.

Dude you really sound like the people we make fun of in the politics threads. Really weird personality u have

Must feel weird to hold the jockstrap for a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

Interesting …not being intelligent coupled with being a liar is no way to go through life son .

1995 actually.

#NewFan

Played in 95, 1994 season.

What is like to be this puckered?

Interesting …not being intelligent coupled with being a liar is no way to go through life son .

No I think I'll hang around here.

So you remembered those SB victories before you were even born? Lmao.

Btw when you watched those YouTube videos, did you also learn about the no salary cap era, having the best QB in the league, and arguably the greatest player of all time with Rice. How about Bill Walsh? A defense with a bunch of HOFers?

1994. I know math is hard with the early signs of brain disease but please get it sorted.

What happens to Super BOWL(S)? Can't understand the difference between plurals? Brain disease is accelerating.

And if you're under 40 your parents probably tucked you in before the game ended.

Once again, I'm sorry we won tonight. Go eat a bag of cheetos, drink a mountain dew, and I'm sure you will feel better by tomorrow.

I was around for 1989 as well.

What is it like do be this bad at math?

I doubt it. Needed more attention IMO.
The Kyle Shannahan thread is where all the loonies hang out after a 49er game.

No I think I'll hang around here.

Please do
Screens to Juice when Guerendo runs 4.3 is stupid af
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
The Kyle Shannahan thread is where all the loonies hang out after a 49er game.

Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Screens to Juice when Guerendo runs 4.3 is stupid af

If the block is made as drawn up it's a first down or a TD.

Juice is a great FB and we've done successful screens with him before. The play call was fine.
Now comes Kyle's greatest mental block. He needs to finally get over this hurdle. This is a must win imo.
Share 49ersWebzone