There are 263 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Kyle

49er fans are waiting eternally for Superbowl glory.
We know your Superbowl cursed but we don't care
But maybe you could win one for the Gipper
Your Father
He won Superbowls
He had teams that knew how to score in the red zone
Could you please look at his playbook occasionally.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
The Kyle Shannahan thread is where all the loonies hang out after a 49er game.

Crazy how a fan can bring up a standard of excellence set by Bill Walsh and all these clowns can do is devolve to South Park memes.
[ Edited by redrathman on Oct 10, 2024 at 10:00 PM ]
Originally posted by redrathman:
Crazy how a fan can bring up a standard of excellent set by Bill Walsh and all these clowns can do is devolve to South Park memes.

Standard of excellent.
Originally posted by captveg:
If the block is made as drawn up it's a first down or a TD.

Juice is a great FB and we've done successful screens with him before. The play call was fine.

No it wasn't.

If you call screens for Guerendo the probability of success is bigger and he didn't only call one but two.

But well we won so this won't matter much.
Crazy how a fan can bring up a standard of excellent set by Bill Walsh and all these clowns can do is devolve to South Park memes.

Standard of excellent.

Still got nothing?
The 17 Principles of Bill Walsh's Standard of Excellence.
  1. Exhibit a ferocious and intelligently applied work ethic directed at continual improvement.
  2. Demonstrate respect for each person in the organization.
  3. Be deeply committed to learning and teaching.
  4. Be fair.
  5. Demonstrate character.
  6. Honor the direct connection between details and improvement; relentlessly seek the latter.
  7. Show self-control, especially under pressure.
  8. Demonstrate and prize loyalty.
  9. Use positive language and have a positive attitude.
  10. Take pride in my effort as an entity separate from the result of that effort.
  11. Be willing to go the extra distance for the organization.
  12. Deal appropriately with victory and defeat, adulation and humiliation.
  13. Promote internal communication that is both open and substantive.
  14. Seek poise in myself and those I lead.
  15. Put the team's welfare and priorities ahead of my own.
  16. Maintain an ongoing level of concentration and focus that is abnormally high.
  17. Make sacrifice and commitment the organization's trademark.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by DrEll:
The team has so much potential. Too bad Kyle wastes it away. What was it, late 3rd / early 4th, when he lost his mind and went into all pass mode like he did on the SB 3rd quarter.

so easy to rattle him. If Geno didn't exist, Seattle could've completed the comeback and Kyle would have had no answers.

But let's keep defending him.

Dude you really sound like the people we make fun of in the politics threads. Really weird personality u have

Must feel weird to hold the jockstrap for a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

I can remember when the 49ers didn't lose Super Bowls.

Can you? Remember to schedule your prostate exam

I'm under 40 but thanks anyway.

So you remembered those SB victories before you were even born? Lmao.

Btw when you watched those YouTube videos, did you also learn about the no salary cap era, having the best QB in the league, and arguably the greatest player of all time with Rice. How about Bill Walsh? A defense with a bunch of HOFers?

1994. I know math is hard with the early signs of brain disease but please get it sorted.

What happens to Super BOWL(S)? Can't understand the difference between plurals? Brain disease is accelerating.

And if you're under 40 your parents probably tucked you in before the game ended.

Once again, I'm sorry we won tonight. Go eat a bag of cheetos, drink a mountain dew, and I'm sure you will feel better by tomorrow.

I was around for 1989 as well.

What is it like do be this bad at math?

Buddy, you said you were under 40 years old. At best best then you were born in the mid 80s. Wtf did you know about football at 4-5 years old? Just stfu already 🤡
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Oct 10, 2024 at 10:23 PM ]
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
The Kyle Shannahan thread is where all the loonies hang out after a 49er game.

Crazy how a fan can bring up a standard of excellence set by Bill Walsh and all these clowns can do is devolve to South Park memes.

Was Walsh coaching in 95 during the heyday of your fandom,?
The team has so much potential. Too bad Kyle wastes it away. What was it, late 3rd / early 4th, when he lost his mind and went into all pass mode like he did on the SB 3rd quarter.

so easy to rattle him. If Geno didn't exist, Seattle could've completed the comeback and Kyle would have had no answers.

Dude you really sound like the people we make fun of in the politics threads. Really weird personality u have

Must feel weird to hold the jockstrap for a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

Btw when you watched those YouTube videos, did you also learn about the no salary cap era, having the best QB in the league, and arguably the greatest player of all time with Rice. How about Bill Walsh? A defense with a bunch of HOFers?

1994. I know math is hard with the early signs of brain disease but please get it sorted.

What happens to Super BOWL(S)? Can't understand the difference between plurals? Brain disease is accelerating.

And if you're under 40 your parents probably tucked you in before the game ended.

Once again, I'm sorry we won tonight. Go eat a bag of cheetos, drink a mountain dew, and I'm sure you will feel better by tomorrow.

Buddy, you said you were under 40 years old. At best best theb you were then born in the mid 80s. Wtf did you know about football at 4-5 years old? Just stfu already 🤡

Weird how some people grow up with football their entire lives and others do not. Yeah I was around the game my entire life. Do you realize what you are arguing?
[ Edited by redrathman on Oct 10, 2024 at 10:27 PM ]
We are family, I've got all my sisters with me.

Buddy, you said you were under 40 years old. At best best theb you were then born in the mid 80s. Wtf did you know about football at 4-5 years old? Just stfu already 🤡

Weird how some people grow up with football their entire lives and others do not. Yeah I was around game my entire life. Do you realize what you are arguing?

Ya I'm sure you were just some football savant at 4 years old and can tell us exactly how the game should be played. Wtf are you doing on this forum then? You should be a NFL HC by now.. s**t troll, go suck on your bottle and take your nap.

Weird how some people grow up with football their entire lives and others do not. Yeah I was around game my entire life. Do you realize what you are arguing?

Ya I'm sure you were just some football savant at 4 years old and can tell us exactly how the game should be played. Wtf are you doing on this forum then? You should be a NFL HC by now.. s**t troll, go suck on your bottle and take your nap.

Crazy how you can upset a dude's ego and he devolves into personal attacks.
[ Edited by redrathman on Oct 10, 2024 at 10:35 PM ]

Why are you sending me friend requests lol.

And says the kid who started with telling me I have a brain disease because I spelled "use to" wrong.

Have a good night, I'm sorry this win upset you.

Why are you sending me friend requests lol.

And says the kid who started with telling me I have a brain disease because I spelled "use to" wrong.

Have a good night, I'm sorry this win upset you.

The product is trash and you spent all night defending it on the internet. I had to bring it back around to the origin of the post, which was insulting your command of the language.

I plan on wasting your time on every game day moving forward.

Have a good one!
[ Edited by redrathman on Oct 10, 2024 at 10:43 PM ]
The product is trash and you spent all night fighting about it on the internet. I had to bring it back around to the origin of the post, which was insuring your command of the language you type.

I plan on wasting your time on every game day moving forward.

Have a good one!

Lol, come on man. Sheesh.
Share 49ersWebzone