There are 231 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by redrathman:
The product is trash and you spent all night fighting about it on the internet. I had to bring it back around to the origin of the post, which was insuring your command of the language you type.

I plan on wasting your time on every game day moving forward.

Have a good one!

Lol, come on man. Sheesh.

That's all you have?
The product is trash and you spent all night fighting about it on the internet. I had to bring it back around to the origin of the post, which was insuring your command of the language you type.

Have a good one!

Posting on a forum is serious business!!!

cray Af in here lol
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by DrEll:
The team has so much potential. Too bad Kyle wastes it away. What was it, late 3rd / early 4th, when he lost his mind and went into all pass mode like he did on the SB 3rd quarter.

so easy to rattle him. If Geno didn't exist, Seattle could've completed the comeback and Kyle would have had no answers.

But let's keep defending him.

Dude you really sound like the people we make fun of in the politics threads. Really weird personality u have

Must feel weird to hold the jockstrap for a guy who has lost two Super Bowls for your team.

I can remember when the 49ers didn't lose Super Bowls.

Can you? Remember to schedule your prostate exam

I'm under 40 but thanks anyway.

So you remembered those SB victories before you were even born? Lmao.

Btw when you watched those YouTube videos, did you also learn about the no salary cap era, having the best QB in the league, and arguably the greatest player of all time with Rice. How about Bill Walsh? A defense with a bunch of HOFers?

1994. I know math is hard with the early signs of brain disease but please get it sorted.

What happens to Super BOWL(S)? Can't understand the difference between plurals? Brain disease is accelerating.

And if you're under 40 your parents probably tucked you in before the game ended.

Once again, I'm sorry we won tonight. Go eat a bag of cheetos, drink a mountain dew, and I'm sure you will feel better by tomorrow.

I was around for 1989 as well.

What is it like do be this bad at math?

Buddy, you said you were under 40 years old. At best best theb you were then born in the mid 80s. Wtf did you know about football at 4-5 years old? Just stfu already 🤡

Weird how some people grow up with football their entire lives and others do not. Yeah I was around game my entire life. Do you realize what you are arguing?

Ya I'm sure you were just some football savant at 4 years old and can tell us exactly how the game should be played. Wtf are you doing on this forum then? You should be a NFL HC by now.. s**t troll, go suck on your bottle and take your nap.

Crazy how you can upset a dude's ego and he devolves into personal attacks.

Why are you sending me friend requests lol.

And says the kid who started with telling me I have a brain disease because I spelled "use to" wrong.

Have a good night, I'm sorry this win upset you.

The product is trash and you spent all night defending it on the internet. I had to bring it back around to the origin of the post, which was insulting your command of the language.

Have a good one!

Go for it buddy. Whatever I can do to make your life better, sounds like you need the help.

Have a good one!

Have a good one!

Fire Shanahan

If you insist.

Have a good one!

Have a good one!

Fire Shanahan

Im a Karen that polices grammar because I have no life and live with a dozen cats.

Damn sorry to hear that
[ Edited by GoreGoreGore on Oct 10, 2024 at 10:47 PM ]
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

cray Af in here lol

I tend to avoid the Shanny thread. Just weird in here lol.
All my friends come from the asylum

Gone insane but kept our wisdom
Hear the Niners red zone offense get torched
Watch Kyle Shannahan hair go grey as his defence gets scorched
Will we play the man named Mahomes in another Superbowl again and get porched.
49er fans sense of humour is warped
We're going crazy, and no one can change us
Where is Bill Walsh when you need him.
Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:

cray Af in here lol

Lol true
A good win against a divisional opponent on thursday night ( short week ) and on the road.

Originally posted by Montana:
I tend to avoid the Shanny thread. Just weird in here lol.

I only came in here cause two guys were beefing in another thread and had me rollin

Originally posted by Sickaa:
A good win against a divisional opponent on thursday night ( short week ) and on the road.

The sweep is half way there

It would also be sweet if they face each other in the playoffs again and lose to them 3x in a season once more
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
36 pts, bunch of rookies rolling. So sorry ya'll won't have anything to complain about this week

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Was Walsh coaching in 95 during the heyday of your fandom,?

Hahaha, folks still talking about football from 30+ years ago?

Probably down in their basement with their Lynda Carter poster, playing Atari, and watching the A-team 🤣

Get over it. Enjoy the win guys.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 11, 2024 at 4:00 AM ]
Interesting they get this much needed mini-bye to regroup because this team has been very sloppy compared to what we are used to....only for the next opponent to be boogeyman KC.

I fully expect Chris jones to be lined up across from Brendal or mckivitz all game.

I said in the game day thread he should make them practice 7 hours on Sunday and I still feel that way lol.
Share 49ersWebzone