There are 147 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I mean objectively our OL isn't good. That shouldn't be some wild debate.

Kyle and Chris do get the most out of their OL talent, just imagine if they actually had quality talent across the board?

my whole beef with the OL and how they approach it is there should be some legit competition and development going on. Outside of McG the highest we've drafted someone at OT is in the 5th rd and the last guy was Moore back in 2021. That's unacceptable imo. No one should think that Colton should get zero competition this off season.

Center is also extremely important to this offense. I don't think they've even drafted a legit center since coming here.

folks (NC) got so upset about not figuring out OG, but that's a position that can found throughout the draft. It's simply not as important as OT/C.

Hopefully they start attacking the trenches this off season

Exactly. Do not hold your breath. This last draft was ridiculous for centers and tackles. Thank god we found Puni.

I was so pissed they didn't take a Center or RT. But I was pretty stoked they got Puni and Jarrett Kingston, who I think they should've kept.

Kyle and Chris do get the most out of their OL talent, just imagine if they actually had quality talent across the board?

my whole beef with the OL and how they approach it…. there should be some legit competition and development going on. Outside of McG the highest we've drafted someone at OT is in the 5th rd and the last guy was Moore back in 2021. That's unacceptable imo. No one should think that Colton should get zero competition this off season.

Center is also extremely important to this offense. I don't think they've even drafted a legit center since coming here.

folks (NC) got so upset about not figuring out OG, but that's a position that can found throughout the draft. It's simply not as important as OT/C.

Isn't good OL do not get you into the playoffs consistently nor does get you to the NFCCGs and SBs

s**t, even the top "ranked" OL can't get you that lol
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 14, 2024 at 7:41 PM ]

my whole beef with the OL and how they approach it…. there should be some legit competition and development going on. Outside of McG the highest we've drafted someone at OT is in the 5th rd and the last guy was Moore back in 2021. That's unacceptable imo. No one should think that Colton should get zero competition this off season.

Where did NCommand go?!? I haven't seen him in forever
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

probably became a fan of another team, one that has a stout oline, so maybe detroit
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Tool his ball and went home
They need to find a replacement for TW sooner rather than later. A run stuffing DT would be nice also.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Isn't good OL do not get you into the playoffs consistently nor does get you to the NFCCGs and SBs

s**t, even the top "ranked" OL get you that lol

I would rather say they got into the playoffs consistently, NFCCG's and SBs in spite of the OLine...
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
They need to find a replacement for TW sooner rather than later. A run stuffing DT would be nice also.

I agree, Trent so far this year hasn't been at his God Tier Level imo.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Originally posted by bassmanr:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

s**t, even the top "ranked" OL get you that lol

I would rather say they got into the playoffs consistently, NFCCG's and SBs in spite of the OLine...
that's a lot of spite

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

He's the top rated Tackle if PFF rankings mean anything to you. I'm not a huge fan of PFF but it is the only ranking of Olinemen there is
There was over 200 yards of penalties tonight in the Bills v Jets game and Nick Bosa has never had a hold called against him in Chiefs games.

How is that possible?
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
There was over 200 yards of penalties tonight in the Bills v Jets game and Nick Bosa has never had a hold called against him in Chiefs games.

How is that possible?

And look how creative the NFL is.

The holding call comes near the 2 min mark as Jets are driving.

Its so obvious. Its not that they call holding...Its when the call it.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

How is that possible?

And look how creative the NFL is.

The holding call comes near the 2 min mark as Jets are driving.

Its so obvious. Its not that they call holding...Its when the call it.

Bingo...

Give this man a cigar!

If you ever see the Mahomes pass to Tyreck Hill in the first Superbowl we lost to them, Nick Bosa is being manhandled way outside the rules and no calls.

It is disgusting!
[ Edited by RonnieLott on Oct 14, 2024 at 9:03 PM ]
Any given Sunday anyone could "die"
Share 49ersWebzone