LISTEN: Kansas City Week With Carrington Harrison →

There are 178 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Coach Jim Harbaugh has multiple Championships. USD Torreros and Michigan. He won it all at multiple levels.

Shany has 3 solid Super Bowl losses WITH A LEAD in each (1 Atlanta, 2 SF). You guys keep riding his jock like he's Belichick or Andy Reid.

Trey lance never lost a game in college won a Natty and MVP…in DIA. He's gotta be great right? You love him plenty apparently. He's a "winner"

Jim CHEATED to get his win. That s**t is tainted. He then tucked his tail and ran off to whomever would hire him in the NFL BECAUSE he's currently suspended indefinitely in the NCAA.

OH in case you forgot he lost a Super Bowl as coach for the Raiders as well….I mean if we're gonna toss out non-HCs are responsible for a loss.

hypocrite
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Trey lance never lost a game in college won a Natty and MVP…in DIA. He's gotta be great right? You love him plenty apparently. He's a "winner"

Jim CHEATED to get his win. That s**t is tainted. He then tucked his tail and ran off to whomever would hire him in the NFL BECAUSE he's currently suspended indefinitely in the NCAA.

OH in case you forgot he lost a Super Bowl as coach for the Raiders as well….I mean if we're gonna toss out non-HCs are responsible for a loss.

hypocrite

oh come on man. this is ridiculous. i won't sit idle by while you trash our former coach. he bought someone a cheeseburger. big deal. you can pay the players now. no one cares about that. they won the natty. that's reality. i don't see the need to trash jim, that doesn't prop up Kyle. we can like both these guys.
my reaction to NY posting about JH on the KC week

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
oh come on man. this is ridiculous. i won't sit idle by while you trash our former coach. he bought someone a cheeseburger. big deal. you can pay the players now. no one cares about that. they won the natty. that's reality. i don't see the need to trash jim, that doesn't prop up Kyle. we can like both these guys.

Yet you stand idly by while multiple posters trash the current one.

AAA football has little bearing on the NFL. It's why a failed NFL coordinator can have the #1 team in the country. Sark won't be a better HC than Kyle if he wins this year either. It's absurd.
my reaction to NY posting about JH on the KC week

That's Jimmy boy in a nutshell haha classic

He cheated bud. He's even bad at that because he got caught lol.

way more than giving a kid a cheeseburger. Multiple coaches on his staff got in trouble as well…and that's not even talking about the sign stealing. Hey man you can't call Bill a cheater and not Jimmy boy. That's just a fact of the situation.

also my point was never to s**t on him…you jumped into this well after the point was made.

my whole point is….You can't scream about Kyle being a choker and wanting him fired for it…and in the same breath defend Jim who when he was fired WAS a choker here based on his little definition of it.

way more than giving a kid a cheeseburger. Multiple coaches on his staff got in trouble as well…and that's not even talking about the sign stealing. Hey man you can't call Bill a cheater and not Jimmy boy. That's just a fact of the situation.

also my point was never to s**t on him…you jumped into this well after the point was made.

my whole point is….You can't scream about Kyle being a choker and wanting him fired for it…and in the same breath defend Jim who when he was fired WAS a choker here based on his little definition of it.

NCAA is a clown org. they have Antonio Pierce and everyone under fire. they had Pete under fire. basically anyone who wins. Reggie Bush was under fire. now they apologize to Reggie. say they were wrong. NCAA is always wrong. they have no clue. you have Cal and Stanford in the Atlantic Coast Conference. what sense does that make? they also have like 20 teams in the big ten. so they don't understand basic math, and basic geography. and you expect me to trust their lil rulings. not one bit.
i guarantee you what happened, those boys at NCAA wanting to talk to Jim, and it went about as well for them as it did for Jed. So the NCAA dropped the hammer. out of spite.

NCAA is a clown org. they have Antonio Pierce and everyone under fire. they had Pete under fire. basically anyone who wins. Reggie Bush was under fire. now they apologize to Reggie. say they were wrong. NCAA is always wrong. they have no clue. you have Cal and Stanford in the Atlantic Coast Conference. what sense does that make? they also have like 20 teams in the big ten. so they don't understand basic math, and basic geography. and you expect me to trust their lil rulings. not one bit.

Thats what it takes to win. Jim is willing to cut off his right arm to win.

NCAA is all over the place, everyone is cheating and trying to gain an advantage. They just mad that he did it better than the others last year LOL
Originally posted by miked1978:

You sure do give Harbaugh a lot of credit while ignoring he to is a Super Bowl loser like Kyle. In fact he's choked away most of his big games just like you claim Kyle has.

3-5 record vs Ohio State his main rival.
2-7 in bowl record
0-1 Super Bowl
1-1 in NFCCG

Harbaugh is 1-2 in NFC CG

Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by miked1978:

You sure do give Harbaugh a lot of credit while ignoring he to is a Super Bowl loser like Kyle. In fact he's choked away most of his big games just like you claim Kyle has.

3-5 record vs Ohio State his main rival.
2-7 in bowl record
0-1 Super Bowl
1-1 in NFCCG

Harbaugh is 1-2 in NFC CG

Show me Kyle's wins & loses in all of those categories
Coach Jim Harbaugh has multiple Championships. USD Torreros and Michigan. He won it all at multiple levels.

Shany has 3 solid Super Bowl losses WITH A LEAD in each (1 Atlanta, 2 SF). You guys keep riding his jock like he's Belichick or Andy Reid.

hypocrite

Shany literally traded 3 FIRST ROUND PICKS for Trey_NING Wheels. You guys give him a pass on that. It's unbelievable.

hypocrite

Shany literally traded 3 FIRST ROUND PICKS for Trey_NING Wheels. You guys give him a pass on that. It's unbelievable.

But it's just not OK to criticize the GOAT.

I like KS, but for the life of me I can't see why it's not ok to point out his obvious flaws.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

I like KS, but for the life of me I can't see why it's not ok to point out his obvious flaws.

let's see how it goes here. i'm sure there will be pointing out if the O flops vs KC. maybe he learned a thing or two from those SBs. KC is beatable. they seem down Rice and Pacheco. Kelce looks decent but not all world anymore. D is strong but a great O and O mind should be a counter to that.
Originally posted by glorydayz:

hypocrite

Yeah I don't get it either. He has some glaring weaknesses. That and choking in all the Big Games. He's not useless. Just not what we need to win a Championship. If you want fancy shifts and motions and to make the Playoffs he's your guy. But if you want to win the Super Bowl and put a trophy in the case I don't think he is that guy.
Share 49ersWebzone