LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 269 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

It's the close games he's not ready for. 119th in close games speaks for itself. We don't have a top 3 defense anymore and our talent on offense is getting older. We are going to start being in more of these close games. He needs to focus on how to win in these situations. He's lost when he can't be methodical with his play calling. Nobody sees a 2 minute drill or hurry up offense at training camp. His supposed 2 minute period on Wednesday's is probably as half-assed as their STs period is reported to be (which shows on the field). He doesn't focus on winning in these situations, and it shows

it's a cherry picked number.. no info to go off of..

these kind numbers can have 50 coaches be separated by .05 of a %

yeah, i focus here on brock i know football is more than that, but by and large, if you have an elite HC and a #1 in the NFL QB you will get rings, simple as that.
it's not that simple also.. cause the number 1 QB and HC lost last year..

no they won last year and year before and before that was McVay / Staffy, which is an elite QB / HC. that's what you need. and before that Brady. we need brock to start putting up some real big games.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by miked1978:

You sure do give Harbaugh a lot of credit while ignoring he to is a Super Bowl loser like Kyle. In fact he's choked away most of his big games just like you claim Kyle has.

3-5 record vs Ohio State his main rival.
2-7 in bowl record
0-1 Super Bowl
1-1 in NFCCG

Harbaugh is 1-2 in NFC CG

Show me Kyle's wins & loses in all of those categories

0-2 Super Bowl
2-1 in NFCCG

But apparently thats way worse then Harbs, am i right?

He's 0 - 3 in the Super Bowl with leads. Count Atlanta. That was his passing offense instead of running out the game that gave it away.
yet Harbs is 1-2 in NFCCGs and 0-1 in SBs with a 1-9 record for Nat. championships

That's dumb. You can't count loss of National Championship Game if you aren't in it. Under that formula Shanahan is 0 - 8 in the Super Bowl with us. The 2 he lost and all the others he didn't make.

It's the close games he's not ready for. 119th in close games speaks for itself. We don't have a top 3 defense anymore and our talent on offense is getting older. We are going to start being in more of these close games. He needs to focus on how to win in these situations. He's lost when he can't be methodical with his play calling. Nobody sees a 2 minute drill or hurry up offense at training camp. His supposed 2 minute period on Wednesday's is probably as half-assed as their STs period is reported to be (which shows on the field). He doesn't focus on winning in these situations, and it shows

it's a cherry picked number.. no info to go off of..

these kind numbers can have 50 coaches be separated by .05 of a %

yeah, i focus here on brock i know football is more than that, but by and large, if you have an elite HC and a #1 in the NFL QB you will get rings, simple as that.

How many times did the patriots blow a team out in the SB? Kyle needs to actually practice and prepare for hurry up/2 minute situations or he will never win with any QB. A half ass period every Wednesday during the season isn't good enough
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Oct 17, 2024 at 4:08 PM ]
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Thats what it takes to win. Jim is willing to cut off his right arm to win.

NCAA is all over the place, everyone is cheating and trying to gain an advantage. They just mad that he did it better than the others last year LOL

He's a cheater who can't even do it right without getting caught like everyone else lol.

doing it better is not getting caught
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Coach Jim Harbaugh has multiple Championships. USD Torreros and Michigan. He won it all at multiple levels.

Shany has 3 solid Super Bowl losses WITH A LEAD in each (1 Atlanta, 2 SF). You guys keep riding his jock like he's Belichick or Andy Reid.

Trey lance never lost a game in college won a Natty and MVP…in DIA. He's gotta be great right? You love him plenty apparently. He's a "winner"

Jim CHEATED to get his win. That s**t is tainted. He then tucked his tail and ran off to whomever would hire him in the NFL BECAUSE he's currently suspended indefinitely in the NCAA.

OH in case you forgot he lost a Super Bowl as coach for the Raiders as well….I mean if we're gonna toss out non-HCs are responsible for a loss.

hypocrite

Shany literally traded 3 FIRST ROUND PICKS for Trey_NING Wheels. You guys give him a pass on that. It's unbelievable.

Yeah but according to you Trey is the man because he won a DIA championship didn't lose a game in college and was MVP. I mean you keep bringing up Jim's USD championship (whatever the hell that is).

you're debate is swiss cheese…full of holes
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 17, 2024 at 4:10 PM ]
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
How many times did the patriots blow a team out in the SB? Kyle needs to actually practice and prepare for hurry up/2 minute situations or he will never win with any QB. A half ass period every Wednesday during the season isn't good enough

they didn't blow out very often. it was 3 pts over Jake Delhomme, a few points over Goff, 3 points over Kurt Warner. and so forth. that Pats, Seattle SB was epic. so was the falcons.
5/6 Patriots SB wins were one score games, and the one that wasn't they only scored 13.

(Fixed in edit)
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 17, 2024 at 4:15 PM ]

they didn't blow out very often. it was 3 pts over Jake Delhomme, a few points over Goff, 3 points over Kurt Warner. and so forth. that Pats, Seattle SB was epic. so was the falcons.

So you've gotta be ready to get down the field fast and win the game without this methodical scheme. Kyle never is. He doesn't even prepare for the moment
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Oct 17, 2024 at 4:18 PM ]

The Patriots' version of a blowout came against Sean McVay's Rams when they won by 10 points (13-3) to bookend and their dynasty with wins over the Rams.
That's dumb. You can't count loss of National Championship Game if you aren't in it. Under that formula Shanahan is 0 - 8 in the Super Bowl with us. The 2 he lost and all the others he didn't make.

All Jim has done in the NFL was "choke" and you got butt hurt he got fired…at THAT point all he did was "choke" in the biggest moments, yet here you are talking about firing Kyle for the SAME s**t…

Instead of taking a step back and realizing you might be acting a bit hypocritical, you're doubling down and looking extremely foolish and ignorant.

I mean if that's your goal than bravo you've accomplished it 👏
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 17, 2024 at 4:18 PM ]

So you've gotta be ready to get down the field fast and win the game without this methodical scheme. Kyle never is. He doesn't even prepare for the moment

i think kyle can do it, he just needs his brady. i mean he nearly won with JG and Brock to his credit. i want to see more improvement here from brock. why can't brock just put 5 Tds on KC? They want to play up on our run game, ok make em pay brock. now's your time to shine.
i think kyle can do it, he just needs his brady. i mean he nearly won with JG and Brock to his credit. i want to see more improvement here from brock. why can't brock just put 5 Tds on KC? They want to play up on our run game, ok make em pay brock. now's your time to shine.

Totally agree. Folks act like it's just play calling, but my god the core players need to show up and make the damn plays.

It's on Kyle. He's 119th all time in close games. There's nothing random about that. The guy sucks in crunch time. He doesn't have a real hurry up offense that everyone's ready to run. Never forget when Aiyuk said Kyle didn't know what to do on the final drive in Cleveland. That's Kyle, completely lost in crunch time. Ain't no Brady gonna save him lol
Originally posted by NYniner85:

All Jim has done in the NFL was "choke" and you got butt hurt he got fired…at THAT point all he did was "choke" in the biggest moments, yet here you are talking about firing Kyle for the SAME s**t…

Instead of taking a step back and realizing you might be acting a bit hypocritical, you're doubling down and looking extremely foolish and ignorant.

I mean if that's your goal than bravo you've accomplished it 👏

Nobody is a bigger CHOKER than Shany. Lost 3 solid Super Bowls with leads. Lost multiple NFC Championship Games. Never beat Coach Andy Reid. Even Antonio Pierce can beat Andy Reid.
Nobody is a bigger CHOKER than Shany. Lost 3 solid Super Bowls with leads. Lost multiple NFC Championship Games. Never beat Coach Andy Reid. Even Antonio Pierce can beat Andy Reid.

lol Pierce that clown. he talked big said he had the blueprint for the Chiefs. then gets smoked by Andy Dalton. guess he didn't have the blueprint for Carolina.
Share 49ersWebzone