LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 267 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by TWD_Fan:
Reid and Spags have Shanny's number. Sad but true.

Have his number? They have the entire SF/Bay area code
[ Edited by 49ers9797 on Oct 20, 2024 at 2:35 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ers9797:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Is this the thread where we can talk about firing Shanahan and Lynch? Or does it have its own thread yet?

You can talk about firing Shanahan in here. Just be warned your going to have people who have common sense making fun of your opinion.

36 yards in the first half today......I bet I'd have some educated people that would agree

There's often a disconnect between educated and intelligence.

Shanahan was drunk at the Super Bowl. Seemed to not know the rules to OT. There is no longer an identity to this team. Time to blow it up.

Lol f**king stupid

He didn't know the OT rules.....

And apparently drinking 6 days before the game means you're drunk at the Super Bowl. Yeah as I said f**king stupid
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Spags owns shanahan
Kyle has lost his way
Originally posted by 49ers9797:
Is this the thread where we can talk about firing Shanahan and Lynch? Or does it have its own thread yet?

You can talk about firing Shanahan in here. Just be warned your going to have people who have common sense making fun of your opinion.

36 yards in the first half today......I bet I'd have some educated people that would agree

There's often a disconnect between educated and intelligence.

Shanahan was drunk at the Super Bowl. Seemed to not know the rules to OT. There is no longer an identity to this team. Time to blow it up.

Lol f**king stupid

He didn't know the OT rules.....

And apparently drinking 6 days before the game means you're drunk at the Super Bowl. Yeah as I said f**king stupid

Shanahan drinks daily. His face has gotten aggressively more red as this train wreck progresses. If you can't shut it off for two weeks during the most important moment of you're life you're a drunk.
This guy may have lost his chances
Terrible call on third down. Shanahan's play calling is so garbage, he won't admit this offense has been figured out by the league.
Shanahan calls a RUN with no timeouts left. We almost ran out of time. I can see how this guy loses big games and close games.

Originally posted by redrathman:
Terrible call on third down. Shanahan's play calling is so garbage, he won't admit this offense has been figured out by the league.

TERRIBLE ??? ONLY?

What would have been the next call even if we got the 1st ??
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Shanahan calls a RUN with no timeouts left. We almost ran out of time. I can see how this guy loses big games and close games.

This isn't the behavior of a winner.

This isn't the behavior of a winner.

Yeah I agree.
Originally posted by 9moon:

TERRIBLE ??? ONLY?

What would have been the next call even if we got the 1st ??

You throw it into the end zone. You don't run it here, that is Jimmy Raye play call.
[ Edited by redrathman on Oct 20, 2024 at 2:57 PM ]
Good grief! A pee wee football team could look more organized than what we do atm.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Good grief! A pee wee football team could look more organized than what we do atm.

These Shana_FANS are really on the run.

These Shana_FANS are really on the run.

Stop trolling.
Share 49ersWebzone