Tests confirm 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered season-ending knee injury →

There are 431 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Leathaface:
ONE TD. And that was a 23 yard drive after the Lenoir pick. Dude has lost the touch.

Sounds like Mahomes in the Super Bowl huh?
Originally posted by lamontb:
Sad thing is it's falling apart before we pay the qb

QB is not getting paid next year, he's still under contract.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Fire this man. This team is toast and he's the common denominator.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
So many happy 49er fans that they get to b***h about Kyle for next week

Meh, you'll see what everyone else sees one day…

Don't let me get in the way of you celebrating a loss dog. Go crazy man you earned this

Lol oh yeah, I'm definitely celebrating, and I definitely don't want to see us win another Super Bowl. You got me all figured out

Injuries really taking their toll right now.

Those two losses to Rams and Cardinals really making things far worse than they should be, despite the loss today and the injuries. 5-2 after the exact same loss today would be manageable, 3-4 is just a different story.

Really looking like a 2020 repeat instead of a 2021 repeat ahead, but we'll see.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
ONE TD. And that was a 23 yard drive after the Lenoir pick. Dude has lost the touch.

Sounds like Mahomes in the Super Bowl huh?

No, not really.
Originally posted by PatandBow:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
3 - 4 with one of the most talented rosters in the league. 0 - 5 vs Coach Andy Reid.

SLUG

Truth!

I mean Andy Reid and Spaggs must turn up to 49ers games and chuckle.

And each time they come up with a different scheme to totally outwit and baffle Kyle.

Kyle looked totally baffled on the side lines today.

Kyle must go to his therapist and say, "I have this nightmare about Andy Reid as the Grim Reaper and I'm not even asleep!"
THIS game was supposed to be a STATEMENT game.. and we came out UN-INSPIRED !!!
You know KC is beat up right? Their QB hasn't been playing great. Threw two picks.

Yet...they found a way to win. Great teams with HOF coaches find a way. This is a good team with a good (sometimes very good) HC.

At this point, Mike needs to let Andy adopt Kyle. Because Andy is his real Dad. Completely owns him.
a consistent 18-20 ppg vs chiefs

• Koldo
  • Veteran
Ben Johnson, baby
Originally posted by captveg:
Injuries really taking their toll right now.

Those two losses to Rams and Cardinals really making things far worse than they should be, despite the loss today and the injuries. 5-2 after the exact same loss today would be manageable, 3-4 is just a different story.

Really looking like a 2020 repeat instead of a 2021 repeat ahead, but we'll see.

Are you saying that the coaching and scheme is no good without elite talent?
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
So many happy 49er fans that they get to b***h about Kyle for next week

Meh, you'll see what everyone else sees one day…

Don't let me get in the way of you celebrating a loss dog. Go crazy man you earned this

Lol oh yeah, I'm definitely celebrating, and I definitely don't want to see us win another Super Bowl. You got me all figured out

Isn't it sad ? You have a coach that craps the bed constantly. Fans have called it out. He'll go watch NFLN and you have analysts calling it out.

but Kyle fans have only one retort. Kyle is not the problem. Bad fans are. So pathetic
Originally posted by 9moon:
THIS game was supposed to be a STATEMENT game.. and we came out UN-INSPIRED !!!

We definitely made a statement....that's for sure.
Originally posted by Koldo:
Ben Johnson, baby

that guy is so bad
Share 49ersWebzone