Report: 49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk suffered torn ACL and MCL, possibly other damage →

There are 274 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Andy owns Kyle again.

The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Hence, WE are stupid!
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Originally posted by captveg:
Injuries really taking their toll right now.

Those two losses to Rams and Cardinals really making things far worse than they should be, despite the loss today and the injuries. 5-2 after the exact same loss today would be manageable, 3-4 is just a different story.

Really looking like a 2020 repeat instead of a 2021 repeat ahead, but we'll see.

Are you saying that the coaching and scheme is no good without elite talent?

Yep. Basically the consensus is the only way the "genius's" scheme flourishes is if you have the most talented roster in the league executing it. If one, just ONE, of those pieces is missing it falls apart. Can't blame the coach for that..
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Ben Johnson, baby

that guy is so bad

Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
So many happy 49er fans that they get to b***h about Kyle for next week

Meh, you'll see what everyone else sees one day…

Don't let me get in the way of you celebrating a loss dog. Go crazy man you earned this

Lol oh yeah, I'm definitely celebrating, and I definitely don't want to see us win another Super Bowl. You got me all figured out

Isn't it sad ? You have a coach that craps the bed constantly. Fans have called it out. He'll go watch NFLN and you have analysts calling it out.

but Kyle fans have only one retort. Kyle is not the problem. Bad fans are. So pathetic

The thing is, he has no answer for reality. The team is underperforming. The offense has been stagnant—even before this week—despite a wealth of talent. Who deserves the blame? Can't be the head coach, right?
Ben Johnson, baby

that guy is so bad

I dunno the people celebrating they were right about Kyle want the guy who *checks notes* choked vs Kyle.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by 9moon:
THIS game was supposed to be a STATEMENT game.. and we came out UN-INSPIRED !!!

We definitely made a statement....that's for sure.

WILD CARD AT THE VERY BEST !!!
Kyle is the problem. Terrible at drafting, uninspired play calling, poorly coached players, and can't get out of his own way. This isn't a team worthy of anything. It's crap. Kyle has an ego that is unbelievable. It reminds me of my own dad. Biggest jack@$$ ever. Always thinks they are right and is unwilling to change or learn from the mistakes they make.
Originally posted by 9ersguy:
Kyle is the problem. Terrible at drafting, uninspired play calling, poorly coached players, and can't get out of his own way. This isn't a team worthy of anything. It's crap. Kyle has an ego that is unbelievable. It reminds me of my own dad. Biggest jack@$$ ever. Always thinks they are right and is unwilling to change or learn from the mistakes they make.

Leave your daddy issues out of this.
Ben Johnson, baby

that guy is so bad

he sucks. they have great backs, great WRs, maybe best OL and a TE and a QB. my dog could OC that team
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Ben Johnson, baby

that guy is so bad

I dunno the people celebrating they were right about Kyle want the guy who *checks notes* choked vs Kyle.

Didn't know he was promoted to Lions HC for the NFCCG.

SHAN MUST GO !!!

SHAN MUST GO !!!
Ben Johnson, baby

that guy is so bad

Didn't know he was promoted to Lions HC for the NFCCG.

So Kyle didn't choke vs the Patriots in the Super Bowl when he was with the Falcons? Just looking for some consistency
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
Andy owns Kyle again.

The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Hence, WE are stupid!

Spagnuolo is the counterpart Kyle can't figure out.
The 49ers franchise is in freefall and it's time its supporter based realised that Kyle is not the man.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Originally posted by captveg:
Injuries really taking their toll right now.

Those two losses to Rams and Cardinals really making things far worse than they should be, despite the loss today and the injuries. 5-2 after the exact same loss today would be manageable, 3-4 is just a different story.

Really looking like a 2020 repeat instead of a 2021 repeat ahead, but we'll see.

Are you saying that the coaching and scheme is no good without elite talent?

Yep. Basically the consensus is the only way the "genius's" scheme flourishes is if you have the most talented roster in the league executing it. If one, just ONE, of those pieces is missing it falls apart. Can't blame the coach for that..

for fun, top of your head, list all the great teams that find overwhelming success missing every skill position on offense. Rookies coming off being shot the week of the game as starters. Third string running backs. Missing key starters in all three levels of the defense.

I'll wait. Jk no I won't. Kyle isn't awesome… I'd damn near advocate to replace him at this point.

But, bad as Kyle has been, your performance on this board has been waaayyyy worse.

clown
Share 49ersWebzone