There are 305 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by RonnieLott:
The 49ers franchise is in freefall and it's time its supporter based realised that Kyle is not the man.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Andy owns Kyle again.

The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Hence, WE are stupid!

Spagnuolo is the counterpart Kyle can't figure out.

Spags and Reid must wish that they played the San Fransisco 49ers every week.
Originally posted by 9ersguy:
Kyle is the problem. Terrible at drafting, uninspired play calling, poorly coached players, and can't get out of his own way. This isn't a team worthy of anything. It's crap. Kyle has an ego that is unbelievable. It reminds me of my own dad. Biggest jack@$$ ever. Always thinks they are right and is unwilling to change or learn from the mistakes they make.

• Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Ben Johnson, baby

that guy is so bad

I dunno the people celebrating they were right about Kyle want the guy who *checks notes* choked vs Kyle.

Didn't know he was promoted to Lions HC for the NFCCG.

So Kyle didn't choke vs the Patriots in the Super Bowl when he was with the Falcons? Just looking for some consistency

In my book, Kyle has choked twice against the Chiefs.
Kyle needs to fire ST coach, bench Campbell, and get rid of Bell.
Andy owns Kyle again.

The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Hence, WE are stupid!

KYLE does not KNOW how to game plan.. I've been saying this...

The way to beat KC is attack their middle D... and KYLE continue to call plays that he's called for the last 6 years here instead of putting a game plan together on how to attack them..
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Originally posted by captveg:
Injuries really taking their toll right now.

Those two losses to Rams and Cardinals really making things far worse than they should be, despite the loss today and the injuries. 5-2 after the exact same loss today would be manageable, 3-4 is just a different story.

Really looking like a 2020 repeat instead of a 2021 repeat ahead, but we'll see.

Are you saying that the coaching and scheme is no good without elite talent?

I'm saying they're underperforming, have yet to figure out how to match up with Reid/Spags, and now injuries are just going a make it tougher this year.

Offense doesn't even have average talent at WR right now without Aiyuk/Deebo/Jennings, so that was definitely a problem today. Should get Jennings and Deebo back next week. CMC hopefully after the bye - Mason toughed it out today and had a couple solid runs, but still is struggling to follow his blocking in the red zone.

Defense played real well today until the turnovers kept them on the field too long in the second half. So in that respect I feel they were prepared.

No, the offense is a mess right now for various reasons. Purdy clearly doesn't really trust his RBs on checkdowns much right mow for some reason, and his WRs are still struggling to beat man. If I'm playing SF I'm playing man 90% of the time on defense until they show they can do anything about it.
Spags and Reid must wish that they played the San Fransisco 49ers every week.

yup. shameful to get so many shots and no learning curve, we just don't learn or improve. same ppg every time, and struggling to do anything
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Several weeks ago, yes
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Ben Johnson, baby

that guy is so bad

I dunno the people celebrating they were right about Kyle want the guy who *checks notes* choked vs Kyle.

Didn't know he was promoted to Lions HC for the NFCCG.

So Kyle didn't choke vs the Patriots in the Super Bowl when he was with the Falcons? Just looking for some consistency

In my book, Kyle has choked twice against the Chiefs.

And I mean that second one some freak s**t happened like a popped achilles and a pint bouncing off a toe. While sure Kyle may have choked there was some super unfortunate events that happened in that game that led to a situation for Kyle to choke. But it's crazy that Kyle keeps on being in these deep playoff runs to choke. You'd think he'd choke earlier and miss the playoffs and definitely not get to the Super Bowl. But whatever we are getting a new coach that I'm sure will be the answer LFG I'm psyched

Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Several weeks ago, yes

LOL. It's funny how even fans were calling for this 3 weeks ago...but it takes coaches an extra 2 weeks to figure stuff out that is so obvious. It's like they don't want to accept the fact that casuals can see what they can't.
The 49ers franchise is in freefall and it's time its supporter based realised that Kyle is not the man.

Truth. Been saying it for a while. It's time to move the f**k on.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

He won't do any of it. And that's why he's a failed coach. He can't get out of his own way..
Originally posted by 9moon:
Andy owns Kyle again.

Hence, WE are stupid!

KYLE does not KNOW how to game plan.. I've been saying this...

The way to beat KC is attack their middle D... and KYLE continue to call plays that he's called for the last 6 years here instead of putting a game plan together on how to attack them..

I agree that he doesn't but I also know you're not an NFL coach - don't think I would trust you and your middle thesis either.
Shanahan does this against every good defense he faces.

He is a fraud and his system has been figured out by the good defensive coaches like Spagnoulo, Schwartz and Flores that just ignore all the motions but Shanny still thinks that his system is top notch.
Share 49ersWebzone