Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Ben Johnson, baby

that guy is so bad

I dunno the people celebrating they were right about Kyle want the guy who *checks notes* choked vs Kyle.

Didn't know he was promoted to Lions HC for the NFCCG.

So Kyle didn't choke vs the Patriots in the Super Bowl when he was with the Falcons? Just looking for some consistency

In my book, Kyle has choked twice against the Chiefs.

And I mean that second one some freak s**t happened like a popped achilles and a pint bouncing off a toe. While sure Kyle may have choked there was some super unfortunate events that happened in that game that led to a situation for Kyle to choke. But it's crazy that Kyle keeps on being in these deep playoff runs to choke. You'd think he'd choke earlier and miss the playoffs and definitely not get to the Super Bowl. But whatever we are getting a new coach that I'm sure will be the answer LFG I'm psyched

excuses excuses excuses.

the Yorks love fans like you. Keep dishing out that cash baby. Mediocrity sells around these parts.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Kyle needs to fire ST coach, bench Campbell, and get rid of Bell.
Several weeks ago, yes

LOL. It's funny how even fans were calling for this 3 weeks ago...but it takes coaches an extra 2 weeks to figure stuff out that is so obvious. It's like they don't want to accept the fact that casuals can see what they can't.

To be fair they have personal relationships that we as fans don't. Still, there has to be a better option out there for ST coach, even as an interim.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
The 49ers franchise is in freefall and it's time its supporter based realised that Kyle is not the man.
If these guys get their wish, I hope they are happy when s**t gets like tomsula
  • Deebo
  • Veteran
Fire this clown
Several weeks ago, yes

This
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The 49ers franchise is in freefall and it's time its supporter based realised that Kyle is not the man.

They are convinced that Ben Johnson will come here. I mean how alluring of a position would this be when we fire a widely regarded top 5 HC. Clearly that shows we mean business and every coach will want to fill that position.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Oct 20, 2024 at 4:54 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Several weeks ago, yes

LOL. It's funny how even fans were calling for this 3 weeks ago...but it takes coaches an extra 2 weeks to figure stuff out that is so obvious. It's like they don't want to accept the fact that casuals can see what they can't.

To be fair they have personal relationships that we as fans don't. Still, there has to be a better option out there for ST coach, even as an interim.

Yes, that is true. But it's difficult to watch them put in Winters and him look instantly better than Campbell and then watch Cowing come in and instantly be our most effective WR today.
Officially sign me up for firing Kyle. This team is not going anywhere under him. For those of you that want to defend him and say there is no one else out there better, what difference does it make? Kyle hasn't won anything and is a massive choker. So how is that any different then the next prospect out there? This team has gotten too comfy with him in charge, and he doesn't hold his players accountable and refuses to put the better players on the field. It's time to move on and get rid of the slackers we overpaid. Also we should've never let Adam Peters go.

If we get a Tomsula the result will be the same as Kyle Shanahan. Zero Super Bowl wins.
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Officially sign me up for firing Kyle. This team is not going anywhere under him. For those of you that want to defend him and say there is no one else out there better, what difference does it make? Kyle hasn't won anything and is a massive choker. So how is that any different then the next prospect out there? This team has gotten too comfy with him in charge, and he doesn't hold his players accountable and refuses to put the better players on the field. It's time to move on and get rid of the slackers we overpaid. Also we should've never let Adam Peters go.

there's no firing kyle. it's october.

I meant at the end of season. Not right now, if anything trade Deebo if its not too late.

If we get a Tomsula the result will be the same as Kyle Shanahan. Zero Super Bowl wins.

Higher draft picks though

I meant at the end of season. Not right now, if anything trade Deebo if its not too late.
Then hire who.. you?

Higher draft picks though

If we keep Lynch it will be wasted high draft picks
Guy should be put on the hot seat publicly at the least. He's not getting fired in year. KC smoked this team with less talent. The coaching disparity on both sides of the ball was embarrassing
Share 49ersWebzone