There are 282 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
The 49ers franchise is in freefall and it's time its supporter based realised that Kyle is not the man.
If these guys get their wish, I hope they are happy when s**t gets like tomsula

If we get a Tomsula the result will be the same as Kyle Shanahan. Zero Super Bowl wins.
Nice, you made it on the moron list
The 49ers franchise is in freefall and it's time its supporter based realised that Kyle is not the man.

If we get a Tomsula the result will be the same as Kyle Shanahan. Zero Super Bowl wins.

Higher draft picks though

If we keep Lynch it will be wasted high draft picks

Lynch should be fired now, the horrendous OL should fall on the GM.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Officially sign me up for firing Kyle. This team is not going anywhere under him. For those of you that want to defend him and say there is no one else out there better, what difference does it make? Kyle hasn't won anything and is a massive choker. So how is that any different then the next prospect out there? This team has gotten too comfy with him in charge, and he doesn't hold his players accountable and refuses to put the better players on the field. It's time to move on and get rid of the slackers we overpaid. Also we should've never let Adam Peters go.

there's no firing kyle. it's october.

I meant at the end of season. Not right now, if anything trade Deebo if its not too late.
Then hire who.. you?

Either Bill Belichick or a young up and coming coordinator like Seattle, Vikings did.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Officially sign me up for firing Kyle. This team is not going anywhere under him. For those of you that want to defend him and say there is no one else out there better, what difference does it make? Kyle hasn't won anything and is a massive choker. So how is that any different then the next prospect out there? This team has gotten too comfy with him in charge, and he doesn't hold his players accountable and refuses to put the better players on the field. It's time to move on and get rid of the slackers we overpaid. Also we should've never let Adam Peters go.

there's no firing kyle. it's october.

I meant at the end of season. Not right now, if anything trade Deebo if its not too late.

well there's gonna be a lot more data points before end of season. hold your judgement

and you made it on the delusional list if you think we should stick with Kyle
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

and you made it on the delusional list if you think we should stick with Kyle

Shanafans calling other ppl morons is comical. Considering what we've been watching this season. What a pathetic fanbase..
He still my coach, not his fault Purdy threw 3 ints 2 in the redzone, doesn't have his star players , can't really do better if you ask me, billichek only name that comes to mind I guess
This is the most down and embarrassed I've been after a loss. This is also the most down in a hole this team has been under Shanahan in a long time. I wonder if this is one of those rock bottom moments and we wake up and go on a tear, or if it's the beginning of the end.

Team is getting old, "Gotta pay Brock," BA tore his ACL, Deebo suddenly gets sick, someone throat punching Mahomes (although it made me chuckle), Brock just not getting it done.....what a way to embarrass yourselves. There's a respectable way to lose. I'm glad I watched that alone. If I was at a bar I woulda been embarrassed with the way they handled themselves. That tells me the respect is slipping under Kyle
[ Edited by Silky on Oct 20, 2024 at 5:09 PM ]
You are 100% delusional if you don't think he's lost this team.

Originally posted by DrEll:
Shanafans calling other ppl morons is comical. Considering what we've been watching this season. What a pathetic fanbase..

LOL, this coming from the most insecure, pathetic, scared person on this board. why do you think everyone calls you out daily? Enjoy the loss, I know it's a very exciting day for you
Originally posted by BP13:

LOL, this coming from the most insecure, pathetic, scared person on this board. why do you think everyone calls you out daily? Enjoy the loss, I know it's a very exciting day for you

Nice name calling, we got a internet tough guy here.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BP13:

I get called out for stating the obvious. But go ahead and prove me wrong. Cite the same old sorry story that Kyle got us to two SBs. Tell us how the journey to get to the SB is sweeter than the win itself. Tell how how 31 other teams can only dream about losing two SBs, and that we should be honored for even making it.

Lame fanbase
Do you think Kyle will ever beat Reid and Spaggs?

I mean ever.

Like if Kyle played Reid and Spaggs in hell for eternity.

He still would never ever beat them.

That tomsula argument is incredibly stupid. It also leads people to believe that ownership is not capable. So we got lucky with Kyle? We will never find a coach that can lead the team to the playoffs? Such a pathetic argument. Lets see what you think at the end of the year when we don't make the post season. And again next year. Maybe by then you will see it for what it is. Kyle needs to go.
Share 49ersWebzone