There are 305 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Is it Kyle or is it Broock who was at fault today?

Are we here to answer questions or just call each other names?
As a fan, I can never forgive him for costing us two titles. It's what he will always be remembered for.
Originally posted by RonnieLott:

Mahomes played just as bad a Brock and still won, Kyle has been to blame for years now, people just refuse to see it because they are just happy to settle with getting to the Super Bowl, they dont care if we win it or not.
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Officially sign me up for firing Kyle. This team is not going anywhere under him. For those of you that want to defend him and say there is no one else out there better, what difference does it make? Kyle hasn't won anything and is a massive choker. So how is that any different then the next prospect out there? This team has gotten too comfy with him in charge, and he doesn't hold his players accountable and refuses to put the better players on the field. It's time to move on and get rid of the slackers we overpaid. Also we should've never let Adam Peters go.
All good points, and I'm a Kyle fan but slowly leaning back.

Both. The offense was sloppy and looked underprepared and Kyle had some really questionable management/play calling moments as well IMO. Brock played badly. It was a clusterf**k.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The 49ers franchise is in freefall and it's time its supporter based realised that Kyle is not the man.
If these guys get their wish, I hope they are happy when s**t gets like tomsula

If we get a Tomsula the result will be the same as Kyle Shanahan. Zero Super Bowl wins.

Higher draft picks though

If we keep Lynch it will be wasted high draft picks

Lynch should be fired now, the horrendous OL should fall on the GM.

That wouldn't be enough, the one with real power over drafting and front office has been Kyle since Day One. That would need to change as well and I think he needs to just simply be a HC only. Lynch is just a PR mouth piece with the supposed benefit of league-wide connections.
[ Edited by ninerFate on Oct 20, 2024 at 5:19 PM ]
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
He still my coach, not his fault Purdy threw 3 ints 2 in the redzone, doesn't have his star players , can't really do better if you ask me, billichek only name that comes to mind I guess

The team making mistake after mistake falls on the staff as well. Sorry but it does.
Originally posted by ninerFate:
The 49ers franchise is in freefall and it's time its supporter based realised that Kyle is not the man.

If we get a Tomsula the result will be the same as Kyle Shanahan. Zero Super Bowl wins.

That wouldn't be enough, the one with real power over drafting and front office has been Kyle since Day One. That would need to change as well and I think he needs to just simply be a HC only. Lynch is just a PR mouth piece with the supposed benefit of league-wide connections.

Letting Peters walk was a genius move....
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Kyle needs to fire ST coach, bench Campbell, and get rid of Bell.

At this point I've just accepted they're very high on Campbell and that's not changing.

That wouldn't be enough, the one with real power over drafting and front office has been Kyle since Day One. That would need to change as well and I think he needs to just simple be a HC only. Lynch is just a PR mouth piece with the supposed benefit of league-wide connections.

This. That's why we let Adam Peters go, because why keep him if Kyle is gonna make the calls on who we draft? Lynch was Kyle's pick after all, they just brought in Peters to "groom" Lynch into making us believe hes a legitimate GM.

Originally posted by 49ers9797:
As a fan, I can never forgive him for costing us two titles. It's what he will always be remembered for.

s**t, it is two titles now yeah lol. I keep thinking it was him and harbawz, one each
[ Edited by 49erKing on Oct 20, 2024 at 5:21 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ers9797:

Letting Peters walk was a genius move....
It's not a coincidence that the Broncos started drafting badly after they let the Niners have Peters at the start of Kyle's regime.
[ Edited by ninerFate on Oct 20, 2024 at 5:23 PM ]
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

Kyle fans take offense when you call him out. Especially when you have proof on film. That's when the name calling begins…

I know but Jed can hire a GM that isn't here to suck Kyle's dick and say yes sir.
Originally posted by Ark49er:

Soft questions from the reporters. What a joke.
Share 49ersWebzone