49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Silky:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by RonnieLott:
The 49ers franchise is in freefall and it's time its supporter based realised that Kyle is not the man.
If these guys get their wish, I hope they are happy when s**t gets like tomsula

That tomsula argument is incredibly stupid. It also leads people to believe that ownership is not capable. So we got lucky with Kyle? We will never find a coach that can lead the team to the playoffs? Such a pathetic argument. Lets see what you think at the end of the year when we don't make the post season. And again next year. Maybe by then you will see it for what it is. Kyle needs to go.

Kyle doesn't need to go anywhere. He needs to strip and reload the team. He's a very capable coach who is in a rut while other NFC teams are rising. We're in the midst of out with the old and in with the new. The Bears, Packers, Lions, Commanders, Vikings, and maybe even the Eagles have a great team and/or young rising QB. We're staring a 5 year rebuild directly in the face. What will Kyle do

THIS

Not his fault DOLLA DOLLA BILLS Deebo called out sick last minute.

Or that the secondary and Warner don't want to lay the wood on Billion dollar golden boy Mahomes.
Shana_CHOKE strikes again.

3 - 4

0 - 5 vs Coach Andy Reid

0 - 3 in the Super Bowl with LEADS

But we will win the Super Bowl with this guy. So say and insist the Shana_FANS. Delusional.

Maybe Kyle could take the Jim Harbaugh route and spend time in college and don't come back until daddy Andy Reid retires.
  • jed_X
  • Veteran
Comparing our offense to the andy reid, the ben johnson and other offensive masterminds out there, ours is just not enough creativeness. No element of surprise whatsoever. No deceptions. It seems so basic and slow.
The 49ers franchise is in freefall and it's time its supporter based realised that Kyle is not the man.

That tomsula argument is incredibly stupid. It also leads people to believe that ownership is not capable. So we got lucky with Kyle? We will never find a coach that can lead the team to the playoffs? Such a pathetic argument. Lets see what you think at the end of the year when we don't make the post season. And again next year. Maybe by then you will see it for what it is. Kyle needs to go.

Kyle doesn't need to go anywhere. He needs to strip and reload the team. He's a very capable coach who is in a rut while other NFC teams are rising. We're in the midst of out with the old and in with the new. The Bears, Packers, Lions, Commanders, Vikings, and maybe even the Eagles have a great team and/or young rising QB. We're staring a 5 year rebuild directly in the face. What will Kyle do

What has he done to prove he is a capable coach? Dont tell me he made it to the Super Bowl twice, because we had the most talented rosters on the field those years and our guys were playing with hunger trying to get those big contracts.The coaches job is to win, and Kyle hasnt proved to anyone that he can win the big game, the only game that matters. It's time to bring in a new coaching regime and hold players accountable.
tbh, we can't change anything.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Shana_CHOKE strikes again.

3 - 4

0 - 5 vs Coach Andy Reid

0 - 3 in the Super Bowl with LEADS

But we will win the Super Bowl with this guy. So say and insist the Shana_FANS. Delusional.

13 more years later and 0-4 in SB.... You guys don't remember how bad we were before Kyle got here!
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
What has he done to prove he is a capable coach? Dont tell me he made it to the Super Bowl twice, because we had the most talented rosters on the field those years and our guys were playing with hunger trying to get those big contracts.The coaches job is to win, and Kyle hasnt proved to anyone that he can win the big game, the only game that matters. It's time to bring in a new coaching regime and hold players accountable.
Time will tell, but Adam Peters may have had a huge role in that.
tbh, we can't change anything.

Yeah we can. Total tear down, to include unloading contracts that will cost us a s**t ton in dead space, would be a quicker turn around that riding this sinking ship for the next couple years.

I like Kyle, but this team combined with his scheme and coaching style isn't ever going to produce. I don't know who to blame, but the loyalty to b******t schemes, b******t coaches, and Kyle's complete disdain of the idea that he should be at all responsible for the defensive/special teams side of the ball…. Again, I like him and have enjoyed his time here, but we've reached the last lap and it's super obvious we won't be relevant any time soon.

pair that with an aging team that serves as a revolving injury door…. f**k what a b******t situation.

total rebuild, time now.
Originally posted by ninerFate:

Peters got us the talent in the late rounds, because Kyle had all the say in the early rounds. Thats why our team got so good, and it was the incredible defensive coaches we had in Saleh and Ryans that got us to the Super Bowl. Now the coaches are gone, and Peters is gone and now we can start to see whats left on the table and who was doing the ground work behind the scenes.

Originally posted by ninerFate:

Perhaps, but this was one of our best draft and peters wasn't here for it
Originally posted by jed_X:
Comparing our offense to the andy reid, the ben johnson and other offensive masterminds out there, ours is just not enough creativeness. No element of surprise whatsoever. No deceptions. It seems so basic and slow.
Nobody should be calling Kyle a genius then. His offense looks so vanilla right now

He's definitely a capable coach. I think you're talking about a SB winning coach. What's your threshold on giving up on a coach? Should Campbell have been fired after losing to us in the playoffs last year? Do we rotate a coach every year hoping we hit on one and win the SB year one? Maybe Kyle will win the SB his third trip as a HC. There's so many bad coaches out there that I personally believe you have a 80/20 chance you will not get a good HC vs getting a good one. Reid took a long time to win one. So did Cowhers and Bellichick to some extent. He was kind of a failure for a while before Brady. Anyways I hope that answers the question differently
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Yeah we can. Total tear down, to include unloading contracts that will cost us a s**t ton in dead space, would be a quicker turn around that riding this sinking ship for the next couple years.

I like Kyle, but this team combined with his scheme and coaching style isn't ever going to produce. I don't know who to blame, but the loyalty to b******t schemes, b******t coaches, and Kyle's complete disdain of the idea that he should be at all responsible for the defensive/special teams side of the ball…. Again, I like him and have enjoyed his time here, but we've reached the last lap and it's super obvious we won't be relevant any time soon.

pair that with an aging team that serves as a revolving injury door…. f**k what a b******t situation.

total rebuild, time now.

you're just panic reacting to the kc game

He's definitely a capable coach. I think you're talking about a SB winning coach. What's your threshold on giving up on a coach? Should Campbell have been fired after losing to us in the playoffs last year? Do we rotate a coach every year hoping we hit on one and win the SB year one? Maybe Kyle will win the SB his third trip as a HC. There's so many bad coaches out there that I personally believe you have a 80/20 chance you will not get a good HC vs getting a good one. Reid took a long time to win one. So did Cowhers and Bellichick to some extent. He was kind of a failure for a while before Brady. Anyways I hope that answers the question differently

Campbell has done nothing but trend upwards and improve his team year over year, you dont get rid of a coach for that. Kyle has hit the top of the mountain twice and went falling, he is on a downward trend and is losing the team. People say there is so many bad coaches out there but there is also a lot of great coaches out there that just need a chance to prove it. Kyle has been given multiple chances to close the deal and he has failed. Reid failed multiple times with the Eagles until finally they gave up on him, maybe it was the change of scenery that finally sparked something in him to go win the big one, but the Eagles also won a Super Bowl after he left, with a less talented coach.
Share 49ersWebzone