There are 280 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Originally posted by jed_X:
Comparing our offense to the andy reid, the ben johnson and other offensive masterminds out there, ours is just not enough creativeness. No element of surprise whatsoever. No deceptions. It seems so basic and slow.
Nobody should be calling Kyle a genius then. His offense looks so vanilla right now

So he has top offenses for years, at multiple stops, with his system taken all over the league, but now he's no longer a genius? That isn't how it works. Doesn't mean Kyle doesn't have major faults, but to act like he hasn't earned his rep is absurd. I think his personnel choices have limited his own offense. Kyle the personnel guy has been in the way of Kyle the OC for years. Kyle the HC (by sticking with Brendel and Schneider) have effed him pretty good as well. He's in his own way.
This game most people have expected to lose, but it's the same theme. Very conservative at times. Playing guys like Conley and Bell over Pearsall and Cowing.

Best play call was that Brock sneak on the td.
Imagine being so delusional you think you can win the Super Bowl with this guy. How can you watch this year after year and actually believe that? The life of a Shana_FAN. They are committed cultists.

He's not a good head coach. The dude chokes. It's cool he's a fine offensive coordinator but not a head coach. He's a loser
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
So he has top offenses for years, at multiple stops, with his system taken all over the league, but now he's no longer a genius? That isn't how it works. Doesn't mean Kyle doesn't have major faults, but to act like he hasn't earned his rep is absurd. I think his personnel choices have limited his own offense. Kyle the personnel guy has been in the way of Kyle the OC for years. Kyle the HC (by sticking with Brendel and Schneider) have effed him pretty good as well. He's in his own way.

His deciples like Kevin O Connell and Sean Mcvay have taken his offense and adapted it. Kyle the personnel guy isn't a top 3 coach. No he's not a genius when his offense isn't putting up points like some other teams. He has no excuses he has his playmakers like Aiyuk and Kittle. How does Andy Reid do it?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Yeah we can. Total tear down, to include unloading contracts that will cost us a s**t ton in dead space, would be a quicker turn around that riding this sinking ship for the next couple years.

I like Kyle, but this team combined with his scheme and coaching style isn't ever going to produce. I don't know who to blame, but the loyalty to b******t schemes, b******t coaches, and Kyle's complete disdain of the idea that he should be at all responsible for the defensive/special teams side of the ball…. Again, I like him and have enjoyed his time here, but we've reached the last lap and it's super obvious we won't be relevant any time soon.

pair that with an aging team that serves as a revolving injury door…. f**k what a b******t situation.

total rebuild, time now.

you're just panic reacting to the kc game

Yeah you're right. My bad I'll reign it in 🤣🤣🤣

His deciples like Kevin O Connell and Sean Mcvay have taken his offense and adapted it. Kyle the personnel guy isn't a top 3 coach. No he's not a genius when his offense isn't putting up points like some other teams. He has no excuses he has his playmakers like Aiyuk and Kittle. How does Andy Reid do it?

Hilarious to use Sean Mccay considering he's going through what we are on the injury front and doing worse than us.

For starters, Andy Reid has an OC

Hilarious to use Sean Mccay considering he's going through what we are on the injury front and doing worse than us.

Mcvay has zero defensive talent and hes doing just as good as Kyle. In fact he beat Kyle in a head to head just a few weeks ago. What does that say?
Originally posted by Fresno49er:

Mcvay has zero defensive talent and hes doing just as good as Kyle. In fact he beat Kyle in a head to head just a few weeks ago. What does that say?

People don't want to admit he's not a top 10 coach

I would say McVay is a better coach and have always thought so.
Originally posted by 9erson3:

I would say McVay is a better coach and have always thought so.

He also has a ring, something Kyle cant say.
His system has been figured out but he still thinks that he can outsmart eveyone.

All you have to do is to ignore all his motions an you'll stop his offense and he has no idea about how to beat man coverage.
Just like Harbaugh in 2014, I'm over Kyle. He's taken us as far as he's going to
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
His system has been figured out but he still thinks that he can outsmart eveyone.

All you have to do is to ignore all his motions an you'll stop his offense and he has no idea about how to beat man coverage.

Also keep in mind that he had great assistants that called him out on his b******t during that first Super Bowl, and now he is left with yes-men that serve his ego. No one wants to admit that the king wears no clothing, and instead want to blame injuries or out of shape players.
[ Edited by redrathman on Oct 20, 2024 at 6:23 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone