There are 312 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Koldo:
I've just read the 49ers presser transcript and I have to say that the Bay Area media looks absolutely embarrassing asking lame ass questions.

what question would you ask?
"Sir, why haven't you fired yourself yet?"
Originally posted by captveg:
I've just read the 49ers presser transcript and I have to say that the Bay Area media looks absolutely embarrassing asking lame ass questions.

"When will you and your team be committing ritual harakiri, and will it be televised for the fans to celebrate?" - Unfaithful

that's a clown question bro

Why do you continue to play campbell
wby hasn't Cowling played more?
why do you stick with Brendel and Mckivitz
why do you leave Anderson on the practice squad
why haven't you adjusted your scheme when you know what KC is going to do
why such undisciplined play
Why does the team keep making the same mistakes over and over again

the list goes on and on…
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:

the list goes on and on…

he ain't calling on you for all that

the list goes on and on…

he ain't calling on you for all that

I would just ask one run on sentence with no period.

"When will you and your team be committing ritual harakiri, and will it be televised for the fans to celebrate?" - Unfaithful

It's the question this fan base would ask, based on the clown behavior on this forum today.

It's the question this fan base would ask, based on the clown behavior on this forum today.

yeah sometimes it's overreaction city. i say with this div we are still very much in this. this division is really poor.
I would just ask one run on sentence with no period.

lol, this is why we don't give you the press pass
I thought it was bad the last week, I expect this forum to be a toxic wasteland this next week.
Originally posted by BP13:
I thought it was bad the last week, I expect this forum to be a toxic wasteland this next week.

just try to keep perspective, our comp is Arizona, Geno Smith, and an LA team with no receivers.

yeah sometimes it's overreaction city. i say with this div we are still very much in this. this division is really poor.

Cowboys game is a must win. 3-5 with the IR list the way it is and the second half schedule will be too much to overcome.

Get to 4-4, then CMC and Greenlaw returning giving the team a boost and they can get into the playoffs. Then you have to play your best to get through the NFC, and then hope you play anyone other than KC in the SB. (They should be 20 point underdogs if they play KC in the SB again).
I know we finally saw 2 targets to Cowing but i can't begin to understand why Bell is getting more snaps then him

Cowboys game is a must win. 3-5 with the IR list the way it is and the second half schedule will be too much to overcome.

Get to 4-4, then CMC and Greenlaw returning giving the team a boost and they can get into the playoffs. Then you have to play your best to get through the NFC, and then hope you play anyone other than KC in the SB. (They should be 20 point underdogs if they play KC in the SB again).

Cowboys haven't been able to stay on the field with us. the last game they played they lost at home by like 40. things are seriously wrong over there. we just lost by 10 to the dynasty team. i expect us to run DAL off the field.
This is true

Originally posted by Niners418:
I know we finally saw 2 targets to Cowing but i can't begin to understand why Bell is getting more snaps then him

Probably as simple as Bell knowing the entire playbook and all the route tree while Cowing only knows some of it.
Share 49ersWebzone