There are 268 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Mike Tomlin has the Steelers compete every year. No matter what.

Pete Carroll was pretty much the same.

Belichick.

Andy Reid was wildly depleted today too and he ran circles around this staff.

The list goes on and on. Those are good head coaches. They're real head coaches. Kyle shanahan needs a roster that I could coach to the super bowl...and he still loses it. Twice.

Who the f**k doesn't go for two when you're down two? what was the rationale for taking the extra point?
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Belichick.

The list goes on and on. Those are good head coaches. They're real head coaches. Kyle shanahan needs a roster that I could coach to the super bowl...and he still loses it. Twice.

Who the f**k doesn't go for two when you're down two? what was the rationale for taking the extra point?
The Steelers haven't been a legitimate threat in years Tomlins pretty overrated.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Belichick.

I'm mad at Kyle, but you reallly reaching here....Tomlin got the stealers compete every year to barely be relevant...... no matter WATT....
Kyle's team is soft, unprepared and uninspired. this is the worst, most talented team I've ever seen. they don't cover, they don't get open, they make stupid mistakes etc. I think if Kyle drops another one next week he's gone. Dallas could be the coach killer if we look this bad again next week, today was embarrassing
Share 49ersWebzone