There are 354 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by 8080849ers:
I do agree that Kyle has run his course. He has lost 3x in the Super Bowl, he seems to be regressing in his play calling. He has a track recording of losing leads. He had his chances.

Coordinators don't lose supers bowls….I mean if that's the case Saleh and Wilks lost our SBs. Not Kyle.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I do agree that Kyle has run his course. He has lost 3x in the Super Bowl, he seems to be regressing in his play calling. He has a track recording of losing leads. He had his chances.

Yup fire him

BEEN TELLIN YOU ALL... now it's too late ...

Shanny aka the Best Young Mind in Football BUT only known to me as KS10 or Shan Chocker is done.. Super Bowl window is an inch away from total shut down and we overpaid DEEVAH and YUCK, while we have no young guys who are developing..
  • Koldo
  • Veteran

Yup fire him

OMG, do you seriously want to go back to the dark ages??!!

Do you want Tomsula / Chip back??!?
kyle is a former WR. let's see him coach these rooks and get some concepts in they can excel at.
Originally posted by Koldo:

Yup fire him

OMG, do you seriously want to go back to the dark ages??!!

Do you want Tomsula / Chip back??!?

PJ Fleck or Dan Lanning !!
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I understand and you know my position, but there are 31 other franchises in the NFL and many of them are doing fairly well and none of them are being run by Kyle.

Who's doing fairly well? What team is winning Super Bowls currently? There isn't a team that's been more successful than SF outside of KC. Last I checked they aren't fired Reid and cutting Mahomes.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Yup fire him

you gotta say your line after the l's. anyone can love the coach after a w.

Oh I love Kyle. I love my f**king coach. But I also love seeing people asking for horrible s**t and getting it. So I'm on the fire Kyle team so when we hire some garbage coach cause no real candidate would come here if we fire Kyle and that coach goes 2-15 I'll be the fan in the background laughing.
Originally posted by 9moon:
PJ Fleck or Dan Lanning !!

Hahaha and you complain about gimmicky offenses. Stop it
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I understand and you know my position, but there are 31 other franchises in the NFL and many of them are doing fairly well and none of them are being run by Kyle.

Who's doing fairly well? What team is winning Super Bowls currently? There isn't a team that's been more successful than SF outside of KC. Last I checked they aren't fired Reid and cutting Mahomes.

Any suggestions on how you and your HC can save the team ??

Just because we have had worse coaches before doesn't mean Shanahan should get a lifetime coaching gig here.

He has done some good things. But nothing great.
Oh I love Kyle. I love my f**king coach. But I also love seeing people asking for horrible s**t and getting it. So I'm on the fire Kyle team so when we hire some garbage coach cause no real candidate would come here if we fire Kyle and that coach goes 2-15 I'll be the fan in the background laughing.

And Kyle gets scooped up and coaching the Bills or some s**t lol. We can whine about Kyle and Allen for years to come…while moon talks about PJ Fleck or some stupid college HC.

And Kyle gets scooped up and coaching the Bills or some s**t lol. We can whine about Kyle and Allen for years to come…while moon talks about PJ Fleck or some stupid college HC.

I'm all aboard the PJ Fleck hype train. Did you see how good his squad looked vs USC. Jedi mind trick to ignore the Iowa game

Coordinators don't lose supers bowls….I mean if that's the case Saleh and Wilks lost our SBs. Not Kyle.

Wrong. Kyle called the plays. He was responsible for the offense. He was indeed partially responsible for that evaporated lead. Then it happened again. Then again. It's not a coincidence.. Jesus dude just stop.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Any suggestions on how you and your HC can save the team ??

Oh he's not your HC? You didn't root for him to win in the Super Bowls? That's pretty lame.

I don't know what to do right now, it's October. This time last yr they lost 3 straight games.

I know they shouldn't fire him and won't regardless of what happens this year. They sure as s**t aren't replacing him with some random college HC
Share 49ersWebzone