There are 375 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Kyle should give McVay a call and ask him how he was able to finally beat us when it mattered most after us destroying them for like 8 games in a row. Since we seem to be on that route already at 0-5 against KC.
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 8080849ers:
I do agree that Kyle has run his course. He has lost 3x in the Super Bowl, he seems to be regressing in his play calling. He has a track recording of losing leads. He had his chances.

Yup fire him

BEEN TELLIN YOU ALL... now it's too late ...

Shanny aka the Best Young Mind in Football BUT only known to me as KS10 or Shan Chocker is done.. Super Bowl window is an inch away from total shut down and we overpaid DEEVAH and YUCK, while we have no young guys who are developing..

Lots of truth in this post.

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Kyle should give McVay a call and ask him how he was able to finally beat us when it mattered most after us destroying them for like 8 games in a row. Since we seem to be on that route already at 0-5 against KC.

McVay should laugh and say well we tried to throw your safety the ball.

Donald destroyed our o line. Sound familiar? lol

Kyle and John should run full court press on ManningCast and get Belichick. now that guy can cook up some schemes on D. we would be respected once again. he can match wits with Reid.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
I do agree that Kyle has run his course. He has lost 3x in the Super Bowl, he seems to be regressing in his play calling. He has a track recording of losing leads. He had his chances.

Yup fire him

Shanny aka the Best Young Mind in Football BUT only known to me as KS10 or Shan Chocker is done.. Super Bowl window is an inch away from total shut down and we overpaid DEEVAH and YUCK, while we have no young guys who are developing..

💯 I'm so happy. When are we flying a banner

He had better players. Their roster was better than ours, especially on offense.

We barely squeaked by them week 18 and our QB only got more injured in the games between.

I do think one of Kyle's biggest coaching decision mistakes happened in the title game though.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Wrong. Kyle called the plays. He was responsible for the offense. He was indeed partially responsible for that evaporated lead. Then it happened again. Then again. It's not a coincidence.. Jesus dude just stop.

Oh so Saleh or Wilks didn't call plays? They blew leads with horrible play calling…but Kyle had no say in any of that, right ?

yeah your right Quinn the f**king HC played zero part in any of it. Like he has zero say in if rhey should run or pass the ball lol…never mind HIS defense blew a massive lead, gave up over 500 yards of offense and couldn't make a stop in OT.

The exaggeration and consistency of not understanding how it works is f**king ridiculous. I know this place was gonna be in jump off a cliff mode….theres plenty to be upset about. Making up scenarios only makes ya'll look dumber
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Yup fire him

Kyle got his genius label sitting there in the office drawing s**t up on the whiteboard. That's where he blows everyone's mind and gets them raving

But when he's on the sideline making in game decisions and just managing the clock/game overall? Yea not so good

Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Kyle got his genius label sitting there in the office drawing s**t up on the whiteboard. That's where he blows everyone's mind and gets them raving

But when he's on the sideline making in game decisions and just managing the clock/game overall? Yea not so good

he's good he's just not on the KC level
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
I understand and you know my position, but there are 31 other franchises in the NFL and many of them are doing fairly well and none of them are being run by Kyle.

Who's doing fairly well? What team is winning Super Bowls currently? There isn't a team that's been more successful than SF outside of KC. Last I checked they aren't fired Reid and cutting Mahomes.

What I meant is everyone acts like if Kyle isn't around the next guy is automatically Tomsula. Plenty of teams are doing well aside KC so its not like its Reid and Kyle then an abyss.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Oh he's not your HC? You didn't root for him to win in the Super Bowls? That's pretty lame.

I don't know what to do right now, it's October. This time last yr they lost 3 straight games.

I know they shouldn't fire him and won't regardless of what happens this year. They sure as s**t aren't replacing him with some random college HC

I would have zero issues if he fired the ST guy during the Bye. And I certainly expect to see some big changes after the season.

I'd be calling him about Kupp

That's obviously true.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

he's good he's just not on the KC level

The problem is KC has a HOF coach and HOF Defensive Cord and HOF QB. We have Kyle(Borderline HOF, gets it if he wins a ring) and Some guy you can find at the bar as our DC and Purdy playing like Jimmy G against them. The math aint mathing..... this doesn't even include the obvious ref favoritism..
Share 49ersWebzone