There are 309 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Wrong. Kyle called the plays. He was responsible for the offense. He was indeed partially responsible for that evaporated lead. Then it happened again. Then again. It's not a coincidence.. Jesus dude just stop.

Oh so Saleh or Wilks didn't call plays? They blew leads with horrible play calling…but Kyle had no say in any of that, right ?

yeah your right Quinn the f**king HC played zero part in any of it. Like he has zero say in if rhey should run or pass the ball lol…never mind HIS defense blew a massive lead, gave up over 500 yards of offense and couldn't make a stop in OT.

The exaggeration and consistency of not understanding how it works is f**king ridiculous. I know this place was gonna be in jump off a cliff mode….theres plenty to be upset about. Making up scenarios only makes ya'll look dumber
Seriously just stop. It's Kyle or no one for you. We get it it. Lucky for you his superbowl failures will pale in comparison to what this team will look like by the time ownership kicks him to the curb. Lets chat at the end of next year NY. I can't wait to hear your context then. Back to back losing records. Fighting for .500 is our new reality.
Seriously just stop. It's Kyle or no one for you. We get it it. Lucky for you his superbowl failures will pale in comparison to what this team will look like by the time ownership kicks him to the curb. Lets chat at the end of next year NY. I can't wait to hear your context then. Back to back losing records. Fighting for .500 is our new reality.

back to back losing records? you are in fantasy land. let's get real.
Firing Kyle Isn't the answer.

We might need to make some big decisions In the off-season, though.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Its a nightmare not a fantasy. Let's see.

just get real. if you want to make a case, base it on the real world. not your nightmares.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
💯 I'm so happy. When are we flying a banner

Braindead Niner fans be like

what could've been if the Yorks landed their guy

Originally posted by Heroism:
Braindead Niner fans be like

what could've been if the Yorks landed their guy

if you want to argue for Kyle, argue for Kyle. this stuff is all a fallacy. the fallacy is Kyle is the lone coach who is capable of coaching on planet earth. everyone else is a clown. that's just not true.
if you want to argue for Kyle, argue for Kyle. this stuff is all a fallacy. the fallacy is Kyle is the lone coach who is capable of coaching on planet earth. everyone else is a clown. that's just not true.

The irony is that you're literally committing a strawman fallacy. Not once did I say Kyle is the only coach capable of winning.

The irony is that you're literally committing a strawman fallacy. Not once did I say Kyle is the only coach capable of winning.

that's the point you are effectively making. you think if we lose kyle, we will automatically fall back into Chip, Tomsula and the clowns. maybe we will. maybe we won't. i mean we moved off from Jim foolishly, yet that had to happen for kyle to even be here. otherwise it would have been a longer jim era and probably no kyle.

just get real. if you want to make a case, base it on the real world. not your nightmares.

Yes let's get real. Please. We are looking at a 7-10 season. This assumes we win out in our division. Maybe we end 8-9. Have you seen the schedule? I swear people in here just can't be bothered with reality. You think we can beat the lions packers bills bears or Tampa? I don't think we can even win out within the division. Man y'all in for a shocker if you don't see what's ahead.

Yes let's get real. Please. We are looking at a 7-10 season. This assumes we win out in our division. Maybe we end 8-9. Have you seen the schedule? I swear people in here just can't be bothered with reality. You think we can beat the lions packers bills bears or Tampa? I don't think we can even win out within the division. Man y'all in for a shocker if you don't see what's ahead.

i had us actually at this record, at this point in time i believe, in the predictions thread. and i have us beating Dallas, Tampa and Seattle. now Tampa is a lil more spicy than i suspected but we can take em. i think we come off a bye and maybe with CMC. 9 wins can get us a home playoff game.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
"Super Bowl or Bust" - Jed York

but that is how the Niners should be judged.

Losing and dysfunction is what the York norm is. It's wild to me that people clamor for a return to that.

Is it really? I've seen different the past 8 years. Is Jed the new scapegoat for the current issues?

He's said take my checkbook please. Unlimited funds. Whatever you need just win a SB.

I think he's still waiting last I looked.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Firing Kyle Isn't the answer.

We might need to make some big decisions In the off-season, though.

You do realize that we can't make any big decisions because boy genius has a huge ego?
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 8080849ers:
I do agree that Kyle has run his course. He has lost 3x in the Super Bowl, he seems to be regressing in his play calling. He has a track recording of losing leads. He had his chances.

Yup fire him

OMG, do you seriously want to go back to the dark ages??!!

Do you want Tomsula / Chip back??!?

How are we going back to the Dark Ages? There's plenty of quality coaches available.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran

i had us actually at this record, at this point in time i believe, in the predictions thread. and i have us beating Dallas, Tampa and Seattle. now Tampa is a lil more spicy than i suspected but we can take em. i think we come off a bye and maybe with CMC. 9 wins can get us a home playoff game.

And then you're convinced we can beat statue Goff or career flub Darnold. Or maybe Jordan Love is a sham.

Have it your way. Guess it'll hurt a lot more for you when you're shocked in the playoffs…
Share 49ersWebzone