There are 279 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by 49ers9797:
Just because we have had worse coaches before doesn't mean Shanahan should get a lifetime coaching gig here.

He has done some good things. But nothing great.

Exactly.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
💯 I'm so happy. When are we flying a banner

Braindead Niner fans be like

what could've been if the Yorks landed their guy

This is what I want. To have to go back to Paraag and Jed picking out coaches and no good candidate wanting to come here cause we fired a top head coach. Will be so nice to get excited for draft season again.
I wonder if they could get Belichick in the building.. Not so much as a HC replacement, but maybe in like a consultant role or assistant coach, or something similar. Belichick has a lot of experience getting to that winning culture.

edit - not saying the team doesn't have a culture of winning or a solid core in place in the locker room, they just need some help getting past the KC teams in the league.
[ Edited by floridaMan on Oct 21, 2024 at 1:01 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Yes let's get real. Please. We are looking at a 7-10 season. This assumes we win out in our division. Maybe we end 8-9. Have you seen the schedule? I swear people in here just can't be bothered with reality. You think we can beat the lions packers bills bears or Tampa? I don't think we can even win out within the division. Man y'all in for a shocker if you don't see what's ahead.

i had us actually at this record, at this point in time i believe, in the predictions thread. and i have us beating Dallas, Tampa and Seattle. now Tampa is a lil more spicy than i suspected but we can take em. i think we come off a bye and maybe with CMC. 9 wins can get us a home playoff game.

the dallas game will tell us a lot. I think they are a mess and we can beat them. If we don't… yikes.
Originally posted by floridaMan:
I wonder if they could get Belichick in the building.. Not so much as a HC replacement, but maybe in like a consultant role or assistant coach, or something similar. Belichick has a lot of experience getting to that winning culture.

Kyle offered Belichick any position he wanted. Bill politely declined but they remain respected friends off the field.

Kyle offered Belichick any position he wanted. Bill politely declined but they remain respected friends off the field.

Interesting I didnt know that. Thanks

edit - not saying the team doesn't have a culture of winning or a solid core in place in the locker room, they just need some help getting past the KC teams in the league.

He tried and he doesn't want to work with Kyle.

Interesting I didnt know that. Thanks

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/49ers-tried-to-hire-bill-belichick-by-making-this-unusual-offer-but-nfl-coaching-legend-turned-them-down/amp/

Bill Belichick has 8 super bowl rings, and he's gonna come on as a consultant for Kyle? Yeah, not gonna happen. That would be insulting to Bill.
Originally posted by redrathman:

He tried and he doesn't want to work with Kyle.

What a creative reimagining of what happened. Clearly this is true. Fire SHANAHAN

Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

Bill Belichick has 8 super bowl rings, and he's gonna come on as a consultant for Kyle? Yeah, not gonna happen. That would be insulting to Bill.

it's just the nature of the game. brady basically got cut by new england. so did manning with the colts. bill now does manning cast and has clear passion for the game, but he's on the couch watching other teams. i'd be on him every week with offers.
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Oct 21, 2024 at 1:06 PM ]
Did Kyle just throw the end arounds and jet sweeps out of the playbook?
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

it's just the nature of the game. brady basically got cut by new england. so did manning with the colts. bill now does manning cast and has clear passion for the game, but he's on the couch watching other teams. i'd be on him every week with offers.

Your not his 20 year old girlfriend after he just had some blue chews

Everybody needs a hobby
Originally posted by jreff22:

Everybody needs a hobby

He found one. She's 21 or 22.

%3D%3D
[ Edited by 9erson3 on Oct 21, 2024 at 1:27 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone