There are 301 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Kyle is gonna Kyle. This game went pretty much exactly how I expected. We did nothing different to 'shake' things up. Give them a different look.. Nothing.. More of the same and it didn't work again.. Shocking

It's about what I expected too. But it was closer than I thought.

Because the defense took it up a notch. But you can only hold Mahomes back for so long.

wait a minute, when have we said that before ? Oh yea, back in February when Kyle, like yesterday, just could not scheme a way to close it out. Oh, and done forget 2019, when we up by 10 with half a quarter left, and Kyle just could not find a way to close them out. What did Ward say about that game ? KC defense was so glad they stopped running and put the game on Jimmy's hands.

Kyle is a clown. He won't change. He won't adjust. He'll keep going back to his stale wrinkled playbook and just blame players for not executing. s**t, he openly blamed Brock for the 2nd INT thrown at Bell. He doesn't care. He's an egocentric prick.

Kyl_EXCUSES can't get out of his own way. He's also too married to his STUPID play calling and won't go off schedule of that if it's not working. He won't make adjustments, won't let the QB make plays that are there off the script. Just can't win with. Loses every big game and huge numbers of games with a lead. Just fancy draw up on a chalk board stuff. That's all you get with him.
Originally posted by DrEll:
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Kyle is gonna Kyle. This game went pretty much exactly how I expected. We did nothing different to 'shake' things up. Give them a different look.. Nothing.. More of the same and it didn't work again.. Shocking

It's about what I expected too. But it was closer than I thought.

Because the defense took it up a notch. But you can only hold Mahomes back for so long.

wait a minute, when have we said that before ? Oh yea, back in February when Kyle, like yesterday, just could not scheme a way to close it out. Oh, and done forget 2019, when we up by 10 with half a quarter left, and Kyle just could not find a way to close them out. What did Ward say about that game ? KC defense was so glad they stopped running and put the game on Jimmy's hands.

Kyle is a clown. He won't change. He won't adjust. He'll keep going back to his stale wrinkled playbook and just blame players for not executing. s**t, he openly blamed Brock for the 2nd INT thrown at Bell. He doesn't care. He's an egocentric prick.

Kyl_EXCUSES can't get out of his own way. He's also too married to his STUPID play calling and won't go off schedule of that if it's not working. He won't make adjustments, won't let the QB make plays that are there off the script. Just can't win with. Loses every big game and huge numbers of games with a lead. Just fancy draw up on a chalk board stuff. That's all you get with him.

I think Kyle should be held accountable but lynch won't do anything
Originally posted by GLT49ers:

Imagine thinking Lynch is above Kyle in the structural hierarchy of the franchise, lol.
For years people said Kyle was limited by his QB. Maybe that's still true.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Imagine thinking Lynch is above Kyle in the structural hierarchy of the franchise, lol.

Kyle might be at a higher position the Jed at this point. Anyone seen Jed anywhere lately? Guy is a ghost, used to be in the spotlight during the bad times letting the fans know hes gonna turn things around. He needs to start considering some tough decisions at the end of the season.
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Kyle might be at a higher position the Jed at this point. Anyone seen Jed anywhere lately? Guy is a ghost, used to be in the spotlight during the bad times letting the fans know hes gonna turn things around. He needs to start considering some tough decisions at the end of the season.

We shouldn't ever want to see Jed.

This ^^
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

This ^^

Nobody wants to see Jed. But Kyle should be fired
it's all kyle's fault he didn't draft mahomes. he likes cousins and sam darnolds too much. also he didn't get the stupid stafford trade done.

im losing hope on purdy not because he isn't good. its cause mahomes is gonna dominate forever
Originally posted by picklejuice:
it's all kyle's fault he didn't draft mahomes. he likes cousins and sam darnolds too much. also he didn't get the stupid stafford trade done.

im losing hope on purdy not because he isn't good. its cause mahomes is gonna dominate forever

Stafford wanted to go to* the Rams IIRC. Maybe we could have blown them away with 3 1sts. Certainly would have been better than what we actually did, lol.

The three 1sts was a good counter argument to the belief that he only wants a system guy. He shot for the moon and missed badly.
[ Edited by SmokeyJoe on Oct 21, 2024 at 3:51 PM ]

This. If lynch walks way then we know lol
Originally posted by picklejuice:

How are you going to let Sam darnold walk and he balls out for the Vikings while our sorry azz qb looks clueless
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
For years people said Kyle was limited by his QB. Maybe that's still true.

I sure hope this isn't serious. He's been the head coach for damn near a decade. He's had his choice of QBs.
How are you going to let Sam darnold walk and he balls out for the Vikings while our sorry azz qb looks clueless

we really had no choice. he was getting starter dollars in MIN or more of a starter opportunity at least. he wasn't gonna start here so he wasn't sticking around more than 1 season. it's good ppl are seeing Sam is a good QB, i was saying that all along. he is a good QB. that's why we added him. that was a good move.
Everything is one step forward and ten steps back.
Share 49ersWebzone