LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 513 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Doesn't really matter to me either way I just hope they keep the same defensive wide nine system in place and bring back Greg Sala
We need this SWAGGER back with Kyle:

Even Jerry is frustrated at Kyle:
Originally posted by 8080849ers:
Even Jerry is frustrated at Kyle:

Kyle is so dumb. It's unbelievable.

🤡
Nice, now Brent Jones
The fans, other QB, now former players all saying what we have known for a long time. Upgrade the O line.
People keep saying that we want to see Brock produce with less players - how about Kyle do something different with what he has instead of the same stuff that doesn't work anymore?
A loss to Dallas and we are in a fire sale situation. If they beat us by a couple touchdowns Kyle is gone and we are making trades to rebuild this dumpster fire. A bunch of underachieving, undisciplined former probowlers and an arrogant coach who thinks he's a genius. Genius' don't get stopped in the red zone 90% of the time and settle for fieldgoals
Originally posted by Predator85:
Originally posted by Bullrush42:
For those of you saying Shanny hasn't had much of a choice at qb….. he could have had just about any qb in the league outside of 5 or so for the package they traded to get Lance.
Bottom line is it was an all time bad evaluation that was so so obvious from the get go.

Pick after BA was Love. They can't evaluate the QB position at all. Got lucky BB called John with Jimmy G, and got lucky picking Purdy.

Most teams can't. Fortunately for him, he has been lucky twice.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
The team is starting to unravel. As predicted, a lot of NFL pundits / analysts starting to look at the coaching staff. Maybe not so directly, but when former players start talking about fights and vent their frustration, it's a microcosm of how the players inside the locker room are probably feeling.

this is the beginning of the end of the dynasty folks. It won't look pretty, but it's necessary to rid us of this inept coaching staff…

Originally posted by DrEll:
The team is starting to unravel. As predicted, a lot of NFL pundits / analysts starting to look at the coaching staff. Maybe not so directly, but when former players start talking about fights and vent their frustration, it's a microcosm of how the players inside the locker room are probably feeling.

this is the beginning of the end of the dynasty folks. It won't look pretty, but it's necessary to rid us of this inept coaching staff…

Dynasty applies to teams with SB wins. Maybe the next cycle.
I wonder if Kyle has lost the locker room
Originally posted by 8080849ers:
People keep saying that we want to see Brock produce with less players - how about Kyle do something different with what he has instead of the same stuff that doesn't work anymore?

Obviously it's Kyle.
Originally posted by GLT49ers:
I wonder if Kyle has lost the locker room

I don't think so. That would imply no one respects him which I do not think is the case. I think there's a lot of frustration going on. Losing the locker room usually leads to a firing which I do not see coming
Originally posted by DrEll:

Dynasty? This team has won absolutely nothing.
Share 49ersWebzone