LISTEN: The 49ers Super Bowl Hangover Is Real →

There are 236 users in the forums

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Head Coach Kyle Shanahan Thread

Originally posted by Dshearn:
overreact much?

49ers have a top 10 offense and have battled multiple key injuries all season long. They are on their 3rd string RB, and have had multiple games relying on their 3rd, 4th and 5th string WRs.

This isn't a game on the playstation...the NFL is competitive.....

The third string RB is one of the leading rushers in the NFL. All I see are excuses
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
overreact much?

49ers have a top 10 offense and have battled multiple key injuries all season long. They are on their 3rd string RB, and have had multiple games relying on their 3rd, 4th and 5th string WRs.

The third string RB is one of the leading rushers in the NFL. All I see are excuses

Yah excuses to b***h about Shanahan that's all I see.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 8080849ers:
People keep saying that we want to see Brock produce with less players - how about Kyle do something different with what he has instead of the same stuff that doesn't work anymore?

Doesn't work? There hasn't been a QB/HC combo through their first 25 starts that have scored more points per game then Kyle/Brock.

Misinformation

The misinformation label you threw up is in fact misinformation. Read his post carefully. Kyle is struggling to make adjustments to get the most out of who he has. This season. Not a look back when everyone was healthy. His post is accurate. Kyle is not adjusting and has completely fallen apart. How you can say otherwise is yet another example of It's Kyle or nobody for you.

Da fuq!!! Where does it say "Kyle is struggling to make adjustments to get the most of who he has" ? If anyone has ever gotten the most out of who he's had it is in fact Kyle Shanahan, see Brock Purdy, Juan Jennings, Mason Foster.

f**k you people are annoying as f**k!!!!

You clearly have a reading comprehension problem.

"people say they want to see Brock do more with less. Then he states. How about Kyle do something different with who he has." That speaks to adjustments. Jesus. Take off the Kyle is god glasses for a second they are messing with your eyes and head.
overreact much?

Right, so in many ways they are overachieving. What you should be upset with are all the mistakes, blown leads and undisciplined play.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
People keep saying that we want to see Brock produce with less players - how about Kyle do something different with what he has instead of the same stuff that doesn't work anymore?

Doesn't work? There hasn't been a QB/HC combo through their first 25 starts that have scored more points per game then Kyle/Brock.

Misinformation

The misinformation label you threw up is in fact misinformation. Read his post carefully. Kyle is struggling to make adjustments to get the most out of who he has. This season. Not a look back when everyone was healthy. His post is accurate. Kyle is not adjusting and has completely fallen apart. How you can say otherwise is yet another example of It's Kyle or nobody for you.

Da fuq!!! Where does it say "Kyle is struggling to make adjustments to get the most of who he has" ? If anyone has ever gotten the most out of who he's had it is in fact Kyle Shanahan, see Brock Purdy, Juan Jennings, Mason Foster.

"people say they want to see Brock do more with less. Then he states. How about Kyle do something different with who he has." That speaks to adjustments. Jesus. Take off the Kyle is god glasses for a second they are messing with your eyes and head.

It's not comprehension when it's b******t assumption made by you. Again he's made adjustments with what he's had, it's just you don't want to recognize them.

Kyle isn't god, I get pissed off by him too, but you don't see me crying like your ass and whining about every little thing Kyle does or doesn't do every time we lose. GTFO don't call yourself a 49ers fan beat no one likes you.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MBNINER90266:
overreact much?

Right, so in many ways they are overachieving. What you should be upset with are all the mistakes, blown leads and undisciplined play.

Overachieving or is it just Kyle knows how to use with what he's got? And blown leads, how about you go take your ass to the Sorensen thread.

Misinformation

There's a big difference between saying Kyle is a god and just supporting him. If this team was at full strength and playing terrible then you could point to the coach. The fact is the team is missing most of its weapons. Even the defense is missing 2 or 3 key players. The 49ers are built around an offense that can utilize several different players. When those players aren't there they are a much different team. You can't just change the offense once the season starts if you lose players. One or two injuries can be dealt with but CMC is a huge part of this offense. Look at the team before and after he got here. Kyle didn't kniw that he wasn't going to be able to play this year so he never planned an offense without him. Now they lose Aiyuk. Jennings is still questionable. Deebo in the hospital with pneumonia. Pearsall still trying to get in top football shape.

Too many key players missing. The defense is playing way below recent standards and isn't giving the offense a lot of good field position. This offense as it now is can't sustain drives and is obviously having trouble finishing them. Then you add in the fact that they are on their 3rd kicker . Moody's injury may have cost them one game already when they could have kicked an easy FG.

It all adds up to a possible lost season. It happens to every team occasionally.

Don't bother, kyle fanboys will always fanboy. No knocking them off their obsession.

Don't worry, kyle is coaching himself right off this team. His arrogance is his eventual downfall.
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Oct 22, 2024 at 9:07 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

Don't bother, kyle fanboys will always fanboy. No knocking them off their obsession.

Don't worry, kyle is coaching himself right off this team. His arrogance is his eventual downfall.

If you're not happy with Shanahan you'll never be happy, plain and simple. Might as well stop being a 9ers fan now.
If you're not happy with Shanahan you'll never be happy, plain and simple. Might as well stop being a 9ers fan now.

I will be happy, when they win another super bowl. If the coach, I DON'T CARE WHO IT IS, can't get it done........NEXT!!!

Hey, some are satisfied with just being competitive, and some are only satisfied with being the best. It is what it is. If Kyle can't beat the top dog then its all just a waste of time to me.

I don't give an S if only one team can win it. "Oh, so many teams would be happy to be us!" Loser talk. We are one of the teams who can actually win it, 3 out of the last 5 years, and its all been wasted on a coach who shrinks in crunch time. And yet some want to continue with this loser. Boggles the mind of those of us who would like to see another super bowl parade in downtown SF.
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Oct 22, 2024 at 9:22 AM ]

We are doomed this season and might as well position ourselves for a high draft pick, fire our DC, sign Salah and move onto 2025
Nice, now Brent Jones

I believed it then and I still believe it now that Brent Jones can be a very very good GM.. Lynch is good, but he acts like he's in debt w/KS10 and his true feeling for his job is clouding his mind.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by maximusdecimus:

I will be happy, when they win another super bowl. If the coach, I DON'T CARE WHO IT IS, can't get it done........NEXT!!!

Hey, some are satisfied with just being competitive, and some are only satisfied with being the best. It is what it is. If Kyle can't beat the top dog then its all just a waste of time to me.

Then STFU and stop whining, let Shanahan work, you know he isn't always gonna have the perfect roster and gonna win every game.

Right now, I'm not happy with the state of the team, but I know it's tough to win games in the NFL when you have key injuries. Excuses, no, that's reality.

Misinformation

It's not comprehension when it's b******t assumption made by you. Again he's made adjustments with what he's had, it's just you don't want to recognize them.

Kyle isn't god, I get pissed off by him too, but you don't see me crying like your ass and whining about every little thing Kyle does or doesn't do every time we lose. GTFO don't call yourself a 49ers fan beat no one likes you.

Is this the Kyle thread? Just checking to make sure I am in the right thread. If you don't want to hear anything negative about the HC you are in the wrong thread. Especially with how he is performing this year.
Then STFU and stop whining, let Shanahan work, you know he isn't always gonna have the perfect roster and gonna win every game.

Right now, I'm not happy with the state of the team, but I know it's tough to win games in the NFL when you have key injuries. Excuses, no, that's reality.

No need to cuss, JUST IGNORE MY POSTS!!! Its not hard!!! Block me, do whatever ya gotta do, but I'm not gonna stop until the loser is gone.
Dude has wasted what should have been another dynasty AND IM PISSED!! So no, Im never gonna stop pissing and moaning.
[ Edited by maximusdecimus on Oct 22, 2024 at 9:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone